Burns Flat, OK
Western Technology Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Western Technology Center

Daryl

i'd tell myself that life after high school is different but nothing i can't handle, i'd remind myself that i'd over come past challenges, mainly my severe dyslexia, and ajusting to college wouldn't be any different. i've grown a lot and changed a lot and become the better person for it, i'd tell myself that it would be hard but worth every second of struggle. i'd tell myself that i would survive my parents devorce and that my dyslexia wasn't a death sentance in the real world. my senior year i thought that becoues of my dyslexia i wouldn't be able to function out side of high school with out the special treatment and teachers, now i know that there is pleanty of people that understand and are willing to help, if i just ask. dyslexia makes things harder for me, but no impossible, if i could go back in time that's what i would say. i'd also tell myself to stop beaing so stubern and us my IEP in engleash so i could get higher than a 3.7 GPA

i wish i had know how to get in to the program sooner.

someone who is looking for a trade that they can work in wright away, even if they have planes to go into another carear. the Western Tecknology center gives you the tools you need to find a good paying jobe with out jumping threw as many hoops as some one who just walked off the street.

• $0

Western Technology Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.