Western Washington University Top Questions

Western is a school of opportunity and personal growth.

Hilary

Western Washington University is an institution that is accepting of differences, encouraging of scholars, and located in a breathtakingly beautiful area.

Gina

Western Washington University is a friendly university, with a great mix of academic potential and comfortable atmosphere.

My school is open-minded, and innovative

Cassidy

Envriomentally inspired.

A Very Grounded School with a motivated staff set in the beautiful NW enviroment.

Savannah

Down to Earth

An enduring, self-realizing, incrementally advancing institution of passionate individuals, building upon each other the foundation for a sustainable world; ecologically, socially, and economically.

A welcoming, friendly, and small university that values liberal ideals, environmental sustanability, and close relationships created through the absense of fraternities and sororities.

Dave

an inspiring college of many hidden wonders within the heart of a city open to artistic expression & culture

Layna

If this University had a "mind", it would be very open, supportive, and creative.

Western is a school with a focus on an individual education and the whole experience is up to you to make it what you want out of it.

A diverse place where you can walk to your own beat without judgement.

My school is welcoming, selective, intellectual, and environmentally green; it requires hard work to make it here, but the returns are well worth the effort.

My school is open to people of all backrounds and lifestyles.

Edward

Western Washington University is an artistic, open-armed, fun-loving, and intellectual place to attend school, and iit was my first choice.

Johanna

A green open-minded school with alot of academic resources and a strong community sense.

Vinh

A small semi-lively University, with low diversity.

Western is a practical, environmentally conscious, student and service driven school where students can express themselves without judgement and expect a terrific education

A green, environmentally friendly school with a mostly liberal population. It's reasonably friendly and your worth as a person means a little bit more than it does at a larger school. Worth the money.

Teresa

Western is a happy fun place!

Western Washington University is a very liberal and green school.

maia

A perfect size, liberal , open minded and relaxed school.

Western is a freindly, diverse, and exciting place to recieve an education.

Western provides all that a student could want in order to be able to live securely at the school, including meal plans, bus pass covering the entire county, and health and recreational services

This school is a fun place to be, but classes are often liberally focused.

We have enough activities and academia to ensure that every member of campus has the opportunity to fully explore and express themselves, while maintaining academic integrity.

WWU is a diverse university with many different opportunities for exploring the outdoors.

The biggest bang for your buck you'll ever receive!

Tracey

Green, friendly, and a nice place to study or just hang out.

The school is environmentally conscious and very green.

An almost sensual and experiential mix of intelligence and diversity of learning and being which takes place in a beautifully wooded setting overlooking the ocean; an interesting and thoughtful blending of tradition and modernity, conservativism and liberality.

A friendly campus with great professors and a wide variety of degrees offered.

Tyson

WWU is a diverse, attractive, environmentally friendly and professional educational atmosphere.

Graham

Western is a middle-sized liberal arts school with an emphasis on scientific, environmental, and engineering development. It is a good school for people with many different interests and values. You will find your art students, as well as English and business on this campus. You will also find the radical leftwing kids who are forging their own path. But regardless of your style, you will find acceptance on this campus. I think that the lack of frats and sororites makes it easier for students to adjust and find social acceptance, regardless of their field of study.

Kirsten

WWU is a open, liberal, friendly school for students that love the outdoors and take care of it.

Charleeann

This school has a gorgeous campus and amazing people and resources.

I now feel like my heart is dieing when I eat off styrofoam plays, regret throwing away every piece of plastic in my life and not recycling it, and make sure I don't get the paper or plastic bags to carry my groceries in.

Geoff

WWU is a very progressive-minded institution which places a strong emphasis on lifelong learning and environmental responsibility.