Westminster College-Fulton Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Westminster College-Fulton

Katherine

I have loved my first two years here but with the pandemic, have really come to appreciate it. Being a small school and community has big advantages. Remote learning works better with a small class size that allows you to be known to your professors. Since my classes are small, I don\'t feel like I lost a personal touch. It has not affected my learning nor the academic rigor. Although, I miss in person classes. We are a small school, so I am not as scared of being infected as I would be at a large school. I love our small community. We are all being careful, but I don\'t feel isolated. The academics are strong here. The town is kind of low key with not much to do. But the greek system is active and welcoming. There is another college in Fulton, so it does have a college town feel. My first two years here were really fun and formative. The school has a lot of history and traditions. Hopefully, things will be back to normal by the time I graduated. Either way, it will be bittersweet.

Courtney

It’s a great school, and I’m excited to go there for college.

Erin

The food is bad, this place brought out my allergies which I didn't even know i had before i came here. The professors, security and other staff are very nice though.

Tychirra

Students should only attend Westminster if they are looking for a small community of people where everybody knows your name. Professors here genuinely care about your success as a student and will go out of their way to help any student to asks. The food isn't great, some love it some hate it, but the friendships you'll make along the way make up for it, kind of; at least you don't have to worry about the freshman 15. The campus is adorable and small, making it hard to be late for class since you don't have to walk far. Over all, Westminster is a great school but it isn't for everyone so please try and visit before decided to become a BlueJay.

Katie

I love this college. The facilities may not be great and the courses may be difficult, but it's the perfect fit for me. Westminster allowed me the chance to fulfill my dream of being a collegiate softball player, and for that I am forever grateful. However, softball does not consume my whole life. I am able to participate in many events on and off campus outside of softball, a feat my other collegiate athlete friends do not experience. Westminster was not my first choice for a college, but it has ended up being the best choice I ever made.

Madison

I have visited Westminster 4 times and I absolutely love it. Everyone is friendly, optimistic, and understanding. I will be attending this fall and could not feel more excited, safe, and intuitive. I would definitely encourage others students to attend Westminster despite the expenses.

Kate

I loved my visit at Westminster and I will be attending in the fall of 2019. My favorite part about Westminster is the location, Cafeteria, and the Dorms. Everyone on campus is super friendly including the security guards. The education side is also very unique because they have a open door policy with their professors.

ANDREW

As I have explored my options for college, I have visited over a dozen different college campuses, not including campuses that I have been to for high school sporting events or competitions. Westminster has by far the most outgoing, accessible campus and faculty of all I've seen.

JT

Westminster has its ups and downs. It is not immune to a few faculty that ruins the experience for the rest of the students. It is a great place to learn your area of study, but the overall experience of the school has let me down. Education wise, it is a great school. Living wise and general day-to-day events wise, it is a place that needs to be improved.