Westminster College-Fulton Top Questions

Kelli

When applying to this school I was provided with a great deal of the information I needed to know about this school before attending. The admissions office gave me the answers to any questions I had, as long as I asked them. Because of this, I do not feel that I needed to know anything that I did not already before coming here to Westminster College.

I wish I had a little more knowledge of how available financial aid was. There isn't a lot available and everything I have is in loans and now coming on my senior I don't have a lot of options open to me.

Alex

Anything valuable you have, ex: perscribed medecine, watch, ring, neclace, money. . . . etc. . . . BUY A SAFE AND HIDE IT!! Remember, people will steal a small safe and pick it!!!!! Also, DOUBLE CHECK UR ADVISOR!! I AM GOING TO BE A 5TH YEAR BECAUSE OF MY ADVIOR'S STUPIDITY !!!!

Jasmine

I wish I had known that college students don't get to sleep. I also wish I had known how big a difference it makes to live off-campus freshman and sophomore year.

Kate

I wish I had known more about the kinds of classes offered. A lot of classes are only offered every 2 years, and if you do a study abroad, usually during your junior year, that means you have to take certain classes your freshman year or you could miss them. I am going to miss quite a few classes when I study abroad in the spring.