Westminster College-Salt Lake City Top Questions

Natalee

Westminster is the right fit for those who want a smaller institution that is a liberal arts focus. But it can be hard for those people who aren't used to a lot of attention in class or those who want to scrape by. Participating both academically and otherwise is very important for anyone who wants to get the most out of a Westminster experience.

Jeff

I don't believe that a person hoping to blend in the crowd and simply "float" through college will do well here. The classes are a very fair size, but even in the larger class rooms, expect to be involved in group work and other projects throughout the semester. Even if you are in one of the fuller classes, your professor will know who you are and care about your success. So if you are looking to simply "float" through college as another nameless face, Westminster College is not the place for you!

Catie

Any kind of person who just wants to intoxicate themselves through college.

Syed

I feel every kind of person should attend this school because the education you recieve is outstanding and the connections you recieve for the real world/job market is incredible.

Anne

The type of person who should attend Westminster is someone who is hard working, and ready to change the world.

JJ

Anyone could attend this school. Campus seems so diverse in ethnicity as well as culture. The small classroom sizes allow students to interact with eachother as well as the professor. Westminster creates a unique learning environment unlike typical 4-year colleges and universities. The teachers offer help outside the classroom if needed. There are athletics which students can attend and even be a part of. The size of the campus makes it easy to find your classes and we even got a brand new energy efficient science building.

Aimee

Anyone who wants to blend-in the backround. People who like big classes with teachers who dont know you're name. People who like to listen to lectures and never have group projects. Anyone who wants to mind there own buisness (not the mind your own buisness Robert Kiyosaki talks about, we learn all about that kind of buisness).

Staci

Anyone who is not serious about college and anyone who will put college second in their lives, it should be their top priority. And Westminster is not for those who think that their current jobs are more important, isn't that why we are all at college anyway, to get amazing degrees and get professional careers from them?

Jordan

Someone who is unwilling to be flexable, understanding or open-minded. Westminster is called the most liberal school in the state, so if you expect to come here with a closed-minded conservatist attitude, this is probably the wrong school for you.

People that like a large community and like large classes. The classes here are very small so you get one on one attention

Chelsee

I think people who are very liberal, democratic. And have a good amount of money to beable to pay for college. Diversity is a big pro. People who love soccer, lacrosse, basket ball. People who are willing to work hard.

Brian

A person who just plans on partying and not taking college seriously making it harder for others to actually strive to get somewhere and those that might not be able to afford the high tuition like me.

Nick

Anyone who is ready to get out of the highschool scene.