Anaheim, CA
Westwood College-Anaheim

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Westwood College-Anaheim

My classsmates are a diverse bunch of people. They are like my family. The school is rather small , so the classroom size is small. Everyone ges to know each other and everyone is ver friendly with each other. If I ever need anything I know that I can turn to my classmates for help.

The biggest advice that I would give to myself is to save money. College is expensive and I wish that I would have saved dmore money. Another set of advice that I would give mysel is to leave my options open as to what school to attend. Look into as many schools as possible nd do as much research on schools as I could. I would also tell myself that I should take school more seriously and become a "nerd" more then worry about going out with friends. I also would tell myself that I should get more involved in community service and volunteering. Lastly, I would tell myself not to hold myself back and to get involved in school groups, activities, and clubs.

I believe that someone who does not take school seriously should not come to this school. I also believe that if a person is not willing to try as a student should not come to this school. Also, if a person is not ready to work hard and have to put school first in life, then they should not attend Westwood. Lastly, if a person is disrespectful, not wanting to work a lot, or is not dedicated should not attend this school.

Russell

My school is best known for a being a technology school that provides a deeper understanding for the computer sciences and many related fields. The school furnishes out a constant rate of graduates from the school every year and has a very good ongoing track record. The school I am currently attending in particular is known for its higher education in videogame technology. Several of the professors here have or are in the industry that they are teaching about.

The reasons this school is more unique than the ones i have qualified for is that it has smaller class sizes. With smaller class sizes the students can get individual time with the professor and gain a deeper understanding of the course material. This school also allows you to graduate in a fewer amount of years in a safe and warm environment. Everyone in the school is closer together since there are just a few majors at teh school and it seems to be well balanced so that students from each major can get to know eachoter.

Assuming that I could go back in time and have an educated discussion with myself, I would probably tell myself to get a job and keep his eye on the prize. I would tell myself that the people you are around are very inconsiderate and do not look out for the best, and that it is time that you tried to move forward on your own. I would also say that the advice they give is not to be taken into consideration because you will regret listening to them. I would explain that some of the decisions they want you to make are for their own benefit and have nothing to do with your dreams and wishes. I would tell him that he should take his time and make the right decision on his future goal. As a personal tip I would tell him that he should do some studying over the summer of all of his math classes that he has taken over the years so that he can test out of them as they are tedious. I would leave him knowing that he will make the best choices and face his own consequences on his own time.

Becky

High school really is the easiest it gets.

High school really is the easiest it gets.

Its easy and since it's online it makes it easier to have free time.

Becky

Online, 3 year, bachelor's program that is perfect for someone who doesn't have time to take classes in a classroom.

Someone who doesn't have a lot of self discipline.

Westwood College-Anaheim administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.