Atlanta, GA
Westwood College-Atlanta Midtown

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Westwood College-Atlanta Midtown

Gwendale

Since I have started college, I have learned that no matter how old you are or how long you have been out of school, you can do anything you put your mind to if you just believe in yourself and not let anything stop you from achieving your personal goals!I never would have imagined that I would have been able to go to college after growing up in poverty, coming from a single parent home where my father, who only had a 3rd grade education and my mother, a 11th grade education would be able to even think about college.So I decided to give it a chance.It has made me a better person mentally and emotionally. I have also gained great listening skills and learning how to prioritorize my time effectively.And the greatest thing of all I have maintained a B (3.44gpa) average since I have been in college. I have also been on the Dean's list twice.My greatest achievement will be the day I recieve my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, because I will be the 3rd person in my family to graduate from college!

I would say that the library isnt big enough and it needs a cafeteria or meal plan for the students.

Kimberly

I enjoy my experience so far, their are instructors that prepare you for the future and encourage you to do your best. They make sure you get the best out of your education. They provide you with the necessities needed for the real life to succesfully enter the career path you desire. They provide you with with job experience while in college as this is not given to most at traditional colleges and universities. This will allow future employers to recognize your skills and rank you accordingly. Above all Westwood College provides you with the confidence needed for the workforce.

I enjoy the fact that the class rooms are smaller and you get one-on-one time with your instructors. There are also coaches that will aid you any time of the day. they also povided updated job listings in around the area every week they provide a maximum of five. The employees are approachable and friendly,they are also help you to the best of their abilty.

I would reccomend a person that wants to be in a small classroom, a one on one teacher oriented class and also a person who wants to reach into their career at a faster pace than others at a traditional college.

Robyn

all of my classmates are dertemined people a mixture of young and old. head strong. working. business or criminal justice majors.

Do your homework, choose your college carefully,make sure you know what you want to study, make sure that it is something that you are passionate about ,do a job out look geared toward the time that you are getting out of school. If possible choose a school close to home so that you can have extra support.

make sure that you check out to make sure that your school has all creditations~!

Suzanne

It is an accredited college that offers online courses for a Bachelor's degree in Interior Design.

Unfortunately doing online schooling I won't/haven't met any classmates.

If I could go back in time 22 years ago and give myself, as a high school senior, some advice I think it would be the following: 1. Study math/Alegebra a little harder. Maybe even get a tudor. 2. Take all of your classes in high school seriously and STUDY! 3. Realize that is important goal to finish college and take classes/all tests VERY seriously. 4. Plan to not get married until AFTER you are done with college!

Westwood College-Atlanta Midtown administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.