Dallas, TX
Westwood College-Dallas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Westwood College-Dallas

Tyler

Since it is an online school setting, it is ard to give much of a description, but I will do my best. I do interact with fellow students through the threads in the online class. There really is a diverse group of students that attend the school. You get people of all ages and all walks of life. You also get to have class with students that are not only taking online courses, but also those that are taking classes in an actual classroom.

I would first tell myself which major to go for. I would love to go back in time and cut out all of the indecision and wasted time. One big thing i would say to myself would be to stay serious. When I first got to college I felt somewhat burnt out from highschool so I didn't take my classes or major very seriously. I would love to stress to myself to work hard and to take school seriously. I think this is a problem a lot of students face when they get to college. There is so much to do and see, and they don't want to miss out so they sacrifice school for fun and experience. Fun and experience are an essential part of college, but in the end you have to remember that you are paying all of this money to learn. You have to put the learning first and find time for everything else later.

I feel like this school is really welcoming and good for people of all walks of life. The only thing I would say would be to only pursue the majors at the Art Institute if you are passionate about what you are pursuing. This school does a good job of helping out the people that are serious about their education.

D.

Do not wait to start school and know what you want to do with your life before you start. It might seem scary to go out on your own and to take a huge chance but what is even more scarier is do noting at all. I wish I would have started my career 10 years ago. That is my only regret.

Great learning enviroment where you can meet people and network .

There is nothing really frustrating about it.

michael

My school is a friendly, well educatated, career based school with high level tearchers.

all of the students in my classes are well motivated and hard workers.

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior in high school I would tell myself to study harder, learn as much as possible, and to do the best you can now. Going to college is not easy but if you put your mind to it you can do anything you want. Don't let anyone tell you that you will never make it or that you are not smart enough. Set your goals high and do your best to achieve them. If you fail get up and try it again. Going to college is the best thing that will happen to you. Take a chance and do not be scared to try.

Westwood College-Dallas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.