Westwood College-Houston South Top Questions

Nereyra

My name is Nereyra and if i would be given the chance to go back into my senior year of high shcool and talk to myself, I would of advice myself to pay more attention in my classes than what i did. Because i thought that the subjects i have covering during my senior year didnt meant a thing in college and well i was wrong. Most of the courses i took back in high school were the ones that i had trouble in here at the college.

Chanda

Don't be lazy and not look for a good college. Really try to find a real college that you want to do. Make sure that college provide the program that you really desire. Just because they say they have doesn't mean they will, so make sure.

Renan

Silly question to ask and only a humorous answer can come from this. I would go back and tell myself that the time of running away from problems will be over. I will tell myself that working hard doesn't have to be so depressing. I'd go back an tell myself to have fun in high school and work hard in college. I would say "Hey Renan, do something wild while you're in high school then in college laugh about it." I'd tell myself to enjoy life because high school wasn't a prison, it was a gateway to the beggining of life. Words shouldn't be spoken much because if i go back an tell myself what to expect, then how will I learn? I'd hint to myself at what's coming, but its best to just say "Hey, enjoy life and have fun and work hard."