Upland, CA

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Westwood College-Inland Empire

Maricela
Westwood College-Inland Empire

Too much in tuition, you will be in debt real quick.

Westwood College-Inland Empire

Too much in tuition, you will be in debt real quick.

Brenda

I was hesitant at first about going to college to get a degree at my age, but I have found that the staff and the other students come from all age groups and some of my best friends are my daughters age. You are never too old to educate yourself and you can learn alot from your classmates and share your experiences and wisdom with them. We have bonded as a group, studying and doing homework, encouraging each other each step of the way. I have realized that without that support, each of us would not be as strong as we are in a group. It means alot to me that they give their time and knowledge to make me a better person. Beyond the finished degree and better job opportunities awaiting each of us, is the feeling of comraderie and cooperation I get from the others that gives me the self-confidence that I can make a difference and a positive change in my life. I have always loved learning and being around others who want to excel makes me feel like I am not so different after all. Friendships are valuable and also priceless.

Jesus

My classmates are eager to learn and willful participants.

My classmates are eager to learn and willful participants.

Since my attendance in Westwood College I have discovered that I have what it takes to succeed. I have made the President’s List for the first term and Dean’s List for the second term. I currently have a 3.96 GPA and perfect attendance. I am motivated about my education and excited to be a lot closer to my desired career. I have learned that learning is a rewarding feeling and it is important to attend to take advantage of every moment of wisdom that the institution has to offer.

This question is easy. I love the way instructors know the material they are teaching. The campus is great, people are nice, and instructors help you ease into the college transition. I have been learning so much and love my college experience so far.

Lorena

What makes Westwood unique compared to the other different schools that i looked as that i was able to not only see the campus, but also be able to see the different type of teaching methods that the schools had. The reason as to why i choose to attend Westwood was because I like the fact that Westwood is willing to help me through out my education and outside of it and also that i reach my goal and earning my degree

If I was able to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior there are many things that I would tell myself the three most mportant things would be to take my last year little more serious make sure that I look at many colleges and also i would make sure that i do is make myself more aware of the transition between college life and high school life, and the important thing take advantage of the many different opportunities there are as to how to pay for college. The reason as to why I would tell myself to take take i a serious is because this is where my life begins,secondly I would make myself aware of the transition it is different at college it is all up to you and basically just seen as another number where as high school you have many people pushing you to do your work and if you do not meet your deadine there are extensions where as college there is not, lastly i would do as much as possible to find the money avaliable to pay for college because there always is money avaliable.

There is no specific type of person who should attend Westwood but what i do believe is that a person that is intrested in attending the school should have the drive to learn because at Westwood there are a variety of degrees avalible ,and i also do believe that education does not have an age requirement just be prepared to decicate a lot of time into earning your degree.

Lizbeth

If I was able to go back in time and talk to myself in high school I will definitely punish myself and give myself many good advises I didn?t get from anyone during my high school years. I would start of by telling myself that I am a smart girl and that I can do anything I set my mind to, because back then I didn?t believe in myself whatsoever. I will remind myself that being lazy in all my school work won?t get me anywhere in life and it won?t certainly make me proud either. I would of sure told myself all the positive qualities I have and make myself realize that all my good qualities like drawing, reading a lot and being very creative will absolutely pay of one day in the future, specially by staying in school. I would have also told myself to stop being a careless person in school and to start taking my school life way more serious. If I can sure really go back in the future I would fix all my mistakes and be a better person like I am know, more mature and ready for life.

I only wish i had known hoe much exactly my school was going to cost me. I realize know how much it is but it dosent really bother me because i have realised how important my school it to me.

Nothinng is wrong in my school. I love my school i enjoy attending it and learning new things everytime i go.

Hiloree

This school is unique with a friendly staff dedicated to the advancement of your career.

I would tell myself not to be so careless with money; maybe even put some away in case of emergencies. I would also tell myself that procrastinating in college is not like procrastinating in high school, you do not always get second chances to turn in work and you should stay on top of deadlines. I think I would also tell myself that it is okay to make new friends and that I should not shy away from a chance to meet new people, especially in my field of study.

Hard working students with open minds and a passion for knowledge should attend this school. Also they should be students who are willing to get involved.

Jacquelyn

I would like to tell myself that no matter how the party is going you need to study even on the weekend and don't overload yourself with all the hard classes at first. And just breath because yes, it can be very overwhelming in the thought process it doesn't catch up until things are way out of hand. By then it is just to late to maneuver around the bad grades and try and play catch up. So, even though you make a bad grade don't get down on yourself to the point that you forget yes I am human and yes this will pass. And before you know it all goes well you are back on track, but don't over kill it by staying up late to crame for tests and study for lab's just don't do it. Take only a few classes in your major and a few gen ed classes and let the power's that be be. Don't be discouraged by the mass number's, and always ask for help before its ever lasting too late to do anything about the damage that has been done strive for higher.

Everyone in Student Services try to help in some way or another to prevent student's from dropping out of school .This is the best thing I consider to be the number one top of the list and also youcan go to the representative who signed you up for the select program for which you chose as your major in school. These select things I like about my school and also career development assist you in every way possible . All the avenue's that are out there for us to be able to find a position they assist us with.

A person who is serious about their education and wanting to be something better than just a mere dot on the page. That Is who I would say should attend the school. Anyone who has themselves together and want something much better than just a minimum wage job or position that is someone who know's the cost of living is getting higher and higher by the minute. Someone who is tired of just getting by on the minimum wage jobs and or positon's and they need and want better for themselves and families they should attend the school.

Westwood College-Inland Empire administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.