Los Angeles, CA
Westwood College-Los Angeles

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Westwood College-Los Angeles

Eduardo

Classmates at school are very interactive with each other and help one another when needed.

Something very unique about my school is the faculty. The faculty tends to show positivity and interest with students. They give it their best to help us understand the material better and have a unique background. I as a criminal justice student, teachers have impressed me by the jobs they have worked before. The location is far but they help out students with carpool; i believe this school gives it its best to help us as students.

Charnel

If I can go I would scream at my self and say "GET YOUR MIND OF THE BOYS"! Focus on your future. I would cheer myself on and say "You can do it"! "You are one of a kind!" "You are somebody!" Although you messed up, it's ok. You can still make it. This is not your end! Your latter will be greater! Sacrifice this time of your life because it will help your future.

I work for a company that helps people find the right school for them and what questions to ask. So I did do a lot of research before applying and enrolling. One of the key things you want to know if the school is accredited. You may also want to know the benefits of going to Westwood College while you are attending and after graduation.

Westwood College is for serious students who know what they want to do in life. Westwood College tution is competative with other universities, so a student must be focused on their academics in order to graduate and get the most out of their college experience.

DESIREE

If I could go back to my high school self, I think the most important thing I would tell her is to apply for all the scholarships available. Do not settle for two attempts and then quit trying. Just like life, you will get out of school what you put into it. For most of my life I felt like I coasted through school. I did the work I was assigned and that was it, but in order to succeed, you need to push yourself. I should have told my high school self to push my studies. If I was serious about going to college and earning my degree, I needed to act like I was serious too and push it. I do not mean academically, though when you do study above and beyond it does show in your work. I mean for yourself and for your future career. You need to hunker down, forget you have a social life, and study, study, study. When you are not completing homework, you study. That is how you improve, that is how you create opportunities based off of your work.

The worst thing about my school was the financial aid process. They immediately went for the loans rather than trying to offer me grants and scholarships that were available. If you do not have the money available, they go for the loans, and if you are not careful, you will soon find that you have a stack of loans you have to pay off.

The most frustrating thing about my school is sometimes you feel like you are not getting the exact education you need. You need to go above and beyond what the classroom provides and fill your time with your own personal studies to really get the best out of your major. I learned that the hard way. There is no substitute for hard work, and if you think you are going to do fine in life with just doing the bare minimum, you are wrong.

Cory

Quit slacking, you will be paying big money to go to school soon.

Quit slacking, you will be paying big money to go to school soon.

I am going to school online and I have to say the worst thing is not being able to meet face to face.

This school is definatley not geared for people that aren't good with computers.

Shelley

Alot of the classmates seem to be returning to school, the same as I.

Alot of the classmates seem to be returning to school, the same as I.

When I was a senior in high school I had many high expectations. I didn't think I could go to college because of the cost and I was working part-time with the government. Now I am aware of the many scholarships and financial aid available to students to want to continue their education with a college degree. I would tell myself to look further into what is available to help me fund my college education. Now as a single mother, and much older, I have returned to school to do exactly that - fulfill my dream of getting a degree in Paralegal Studies.

This school is perfect for the busy single or working parent. They work with you schedule with the wide variety of on-line courses so you can do the work on your free time.

Michelle

That there is no extra activities such as a physical class. Why because i need a way to keep myself in shape, and also it helps out relief my stress in joining a sport.

Going back to High School i would advice myself to get acheving grades, get involve with many organizations i could, and also to get an award from the principle. By getting involve more with High School such in clubs or other will benefit me later on in life. By doing this it gives an opportunity to one, to put more information on the college/university applications. Also you can get the experience that some jobs or internships required. One can become a leadership in the community.

They are all kind and friendly, in which they are determined to finish work.

KeAsha

Knowing what I know now about college life, I would have told myself that I was smart enough to go to college and that my artistic talent has value. I would have told myself not to be afraid, but to embrace the challenge of this new experience. There will be people who will encourage and help you along the way. Also, I would recommend you apply to as many scholarships as possible. College is very expensive, so save as much money as you can. Finally, the possibilities are endless. Do not limit yourself. Experience as much as you can because those experience are what help shape you into the phenomenal fine artist, illustrator, graphic designer that you are!

Free retraining in you degree program. After you graduate, you are able to come back and take classes at no additional cost. It shows that my school is committed to academic excellence even after you graduate.

Someone who is motivated, focused, and serious about gettng their degree in a short amount of time.

Alejandro

My class mates are fun to work with and verry loyal, there is never a awkward moment in the class rooms.

Do not worry about what is going to happen after high school, you got a bright future ahead and lots of new friends. College life is the best, listen to youre teachers because they were right when they say that college is the best part of youre life. Before I would get to lazy about going to school, but now i cant wait to get to school. Enjoy what ever remaining time you have of high school because all you are doing is worrying for nothing. My advice to my-self is get ready, get set and go and enjoy the best part of my life.

Westwood College-Los Angeles administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.