Chicago, IL
Westwood College-O'Hare Airport

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Westwood College-O'Hare Airport

Jorge

My school is hands-on, professional teachers, and very well maintained.

My school is hands-on, professional teachers, and very well maintained.

I have gotten much knowledge about my career meaning criminal justice. I have also gained more knowledge on how to be more productive with the computer and on how to do my work. it is valuable because i believe this will help me be a very successful college graduate with a bachelors degree in criminal justice

There really isnt anything bad about my school, if anything the only bad thing is we don't have that long of breaks in between the classes.

Cynthia

I would tell myself that college is hard work, in high school teachers are always reminding you to turn in your homework and study. In college professors don?t care, not that they don?t care if you success they want you to, but they are not there to babysit you. I would say to myself to make time to study. Don?t leave homework, school project to the last minute. Try to stay on top of things. Ask question when you?re stuck. Don?t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Try to make friends in each class, so when you do miss class you have someone to help you catch up on what you missed. And most important make sure you have great communication with your professors. If you?re late with a project make sure you let your professor know, most are very understanding.

Wish I had know how long the commute to the school was going to be

This school is not a good school for student you can handle fast pace terms.

Westwood College-O'Hare Airport administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.