Calumet City, IL
Westwood College-River Oaks

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Westwood College-River Oaks

raven

its not as easy and fun as everyone say it is

its not as easy and fun as everyone say it is

nothing really, I truly love west wood it is a friendiy enviornment. I receive a lot of support and help from everyone.

the only thing that I feel could be the worst thing is west wood not being a bigger school. I think they have what it takes to become a university

jamond

quickly educating students to get them to be master students to master employees

the technology it has to offer for student use is remarkable

i seen that time or technology waits for no man and i have seen alot of both fly right pass me now it is time to catch up and get my career started for me and especially my still growing family

Shavelle

A sense of accomplishment that I haven't felt from anything else that I have done. I am a freshman in college but I am ready for whatever is in store for me. It is very valuable to attend college, because it mean you are ready to make the next step in your life. Also you are trying to make you have a good future by getting a major follow by a job.

shanique

I have gotten out of my college experience that, everything isn't going to be handed to you. you have to work hard for what you want which is a DEGREE!!!!

The worst thing i would have to say about the school is that there isn't enough scholarships available for students financially.

If your not focused on school or it takes you a little longer to catch up on things then this probably wouldnt be the school for you because it alot more fast paced

Eric

Life teaches you numerous things, some are major and some are minor. Many life lessons are learned while you make the transition from high school student to college student. If I could travel back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior, one thing I would tell myself is to work hard and have dedication towards my profession because if you are not dedicated to what you are trying to achieve, it will ultimately lead to questioning why one chooses to go to college. With the cost of pursuing higher education at its peak, that is not something anyone would want. Furthermore, there are many things that could tempt you away from your goals such as parties and other various activities. While these are ways to lessen the stress of college, they should not interfere with what you came there to do. You attend college to obtain higher education; a little down time partying is understandable but do not go overboard. Finally and most importantly, stay focused. Life is hard and making transitions can be difficult, so this is advice to my senior self.

The type of person whom should attend westwood college, is a person whom learns better with hands on training, or a person who works better in a smaller class. westwood is a college designed for students who are either better in a hands on class, or if you just feel that a regular college is not right for you.

The type of person who should not attend westwood is a person who is not driven, or a person who feels better learning in a large group of people, (seeing how westwood has smaller classes).

Westwood College-River Oaks administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.