Wharton County Junior College

« See more reviews of Wharton County Junior College

I probably would have liked to have known the subjects required for me to advance in the career path I have chosen. For example, I'm currently studying to become a chemical engineer and I picked economics as one of my subjects, which turned out to be useless for my career path and I ultimately dropped it and ended up wasting $300.

I wish that I would have known more about the numerous oppertunities Wharton County Junior College gives each of its students without having anything to do with race, religion, or geneder because this university treats all students with respect and equality.

I wished i had learned better study techniques. High school provided me nothing but the best. I prefer being taught more in depth and more studying tips that would have made my first semester of college alot easier.

I wish that i would have known that a student could apply for online courses and in class lectures during the same semester. Knowing this i would of been able take more classes.

i wish i had known that some of the classes have to be taken in Wharton which is 45 minutes from where i live, while in Richmond it is only 18 minutes.

That the quality of the teachers is highly inadequate considering the supposed education level.