Wheaton College-Norton Top Questions

Caitlin

The type of student who should attend this college is one who values a small community and college that offers a small student to faculty ratio.

Sydney

A very open-minded and engaging student would be able to make the most out of their experience here.

Judith

A motivated person ready to tackle intellecually stimulating courses and dialogue among students that changes your perspective of social norms. An extroverted, involved individual that likes to feel a sense of community and likes to participate in events and has ideas of their own. Finally, a student that is looking for a college full of resources and opportunities for students inside and outside of the Wheaton "bubble" and ready to use that to be enriched in all aspect the student chooses.

Anna

A person who is motivated and willing to learn not only about their major but the culture and world around them.

Allison

Any person that is openminded to a learning experience and takes it seriously.

Julianna

Someone who should attend this school is definitely someone who is willing to work hard and put in a lot of hours for good grades because it is not an easy school to be breezed through. It is also a good school for people who stray from the norm, such as gays, lesbians, and african americans because they school is very accepting, open and is always looking for ways to make sure that equality of everyone is followed through.

Caitlin

smart, socially-conscious people