Wheaton College-Wheaton

« See more reviews of Wheaton College-Wheaton

If you are not a Christian, or a nominal Christian, I would not attend this school. Chapel is required three times per week, which I found to be encouraging and engaging. Yet, if you don't share in these beliefs, you won't understand the requirements, and most likely you'll transfer fairly quickly.

A person who does not believe in the main tenets of the Christian faith should not attend Wheaton College. Among those who do believe in the main tenets of Christianity, those who do not value learning, higher education, and hard work, should also not attend Wheaton College.

A person who does not want to be stretched should not attend this school. This school stretches students academically, emotionally, and spiritually. If you're not up to being pulled out of your comfort zone to learn and grow, you shouldn't attend here.

People who are very negative and who look for the bad in every situation. Also, people who are really close-minded and not interested in questioning their beliefs. People who think they know everything are unwelcome.

Someone who enjoys the party scene or is not religious would not fit in at Wheaton College. It is a highly Christian institution and there is little to no alcohol drinking among the students.

read over the community covenant, if you feel like you can't live by that then, maybe Wheaton isnt the place for you, we believe in grace but will hold you to the covenant

Don't go to Wheaton if you can't uphold their covenant, which includes a no-drinking policy.

A highly motivated and self driven person. One who is an acheiver and outgoing.

anyone that likes to party on weekends, unintelligent people

Non-Christians. Career-minded individuals.