Wheelock College

« See more reviews of Wheelock College

Wheelock College is a school where making friends is easier than it was in kindergarten. The people on campus might not be the most academically motivated but they are some of the kindest and most caring people that you will ever meet. Our faculty and students are very diverse and our faculty come from very highly respected backgrounds and have a lot of experience in the field that they teach about. Wheelock is very small which means we have a great student to teacher ratio. It's a great place to go and the location is fantastic.

wheelock college is the perfect school for anyone interested in a career that involves helping others, while those who are unsure about their future careers will probably find that they are unhappy.

My school's mission is to improve the lives of children and families; opportunity to our students to engage with the surrounding communities of Boston.

This school is a great place for students who want to become teachers, but there is little else available for other career choices.

Wheelock College in one sentence would be: A place where they inspire everyone to become a positive citizen in society.

My school is extremely helpful, great learning environment, and somewhere where you aways learn new things.

A small, mellow place that will help prepare you to work with children with confidence and ease.

A learning community where everything is directed towards working with children.

WHEELOCK COLLEGE IS FABULOUS AND PERFECT FOR ME.

My school is for people who want to help others.