Wheelock College Top Questions

Logan

Before attending Wheelock college I wish I had a clearer understanding of the required courses. As I am entering the last year of my education I find myself having to overload on courses in order to graduate on time. As a transfer student I was already behind others and am now taking up to six courses a semester to catch up. If I had know about the large amount of general required course I would have tried to complete them before transferring into this college.

Schyler

I wish I had realized how small Wheelock is. I like the small classroom sizes, however I do not like the small social aspect. There are less students at Wheelock than there were at my high school. Also, a couple hundred students are commuters, and many others go home on the weekends, which is likely why there is never anything too exciting happening on weekend days.

Alexa

N/A

Kendra

I wish that Ihad known how much money I would be spending in a city such as Boston. It is very exciting and there are laways things to do, but it is also very expensive to live in a city. I wish I had been warned about how expensive it would be going to school in Boston.

That it was SO small and 98{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} women.

Dashawnda

The work load and stress that came with college and how to handle it.

Tonique

Something i wish i had knew before i came to this school is that it was a private school. Another thing i wish i had knew was that oncce you begin classes it is harder to transfer out, becaus eof the type of credit system they have. The last thing i wish i knew baou tthis school before coming here was more information about the cafe. Such as food service and hours.

Benita

I wish i would have known how much money I would have to pay out of pocket.

Lizzette

The people. I came here not knowing anyone really, but I have quickly made friends with the nice people. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and just as eager to network as I am.

Natasha

I wish I was better prepared financially and had other resources to gain more scholarships in order to finance my education.

That you need to start taking more classes in the beggning so you dont screw yourself in the end.

Emmanuella

That I had a bigger interest in Physical Science, which isn't exactly emphasized here. Also, that it only recently became co-ed because being surrounded by girls so much.

I wish that i had known that everything i was told before enrolling at wheelock was true. they told me they had a strong theatre program which was a lie. they told me it was easy to transfer out of the school, but because of specialized classes, NO CREDITS TRANSFER!