Wichita, KS
Wichita State University

Throughout my first year at Wichita State, I was coming to understand first .. more

Great Experience, Invaluable Lessons

Great school. The coursework and the teachers definitely prepared me for t .. more

Wichita State University

My experience at Wichita State University was wonderful. I majored in Secon .. more

WSU

WSU is a good school. We have brand new dorms. The basketball team is great .. more

Meh

It's just meh...........I kinda wanted to die, i also felt like i was gonna .. more

Wichita state University is the best place anyone could be. You practically .. more

I don't really spend any time on campus outside of class time--in fact, it .. more

The stereotype at Wichita State is that there is nothing to do at school or .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.