Wilberforce, OH
Wilberforce University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wilberforce University

China

They can be okay at times but they need to do better on communications and actually helping the students out that need help and struggling , and be better Organized. Besides that the campus can be fun, they also need better sports and opportunities for the students

Brashay

My over all opinion of Wilberforce University is wonderful the reason I chose Wilberforce was because it the the most well know HBCU in Ohio, it is close to home the Professors are very on hand and willing to help when needed the class sizes are very comfortable the staff knows you by name which makes it home away from home. That is why I love The "WU"

Alexis

ITS THe best college ever!!!

ITS THe best college ever!!!

DeJohn

I visit the school over spring break and I enjoyed it. Can’t wait to come down there in July I’m actually just sitting here counting down day by day I’m the first in my family to go college a University I can’t let them down. They are counting on me to do better. They want me to do better then them. But Wilberforce is very nice everybody is nice and I love meeting new people. I was the only person in the little group tour over break that was from Chicago. I learn a lot in just that one day

Karami

Its a great school with a overall great community of people that become more than your friends in fact they become family.

Jamequa

I love Wilberforce University because there is so much history here. It's the first private HBCU and many people who have come from here have became great things. There's also many different types of people so there's someone for everyone. Also, there's many different types of programs, especially for the arts. There's C.L.E.F., WU Media, two modelling troupes: Nubiance and Posh. This school is also very rich in culture and academics. If you get passed the disorganization then you'll be just fine here.

Karami

I honestly love Wilberforce University, they do have a lot of disorganization but they make up for it in the with there amazing teacher that are willing to give up a day for you; paired with there enriched history and extraordinary agriculture. There are many things to do at Wilberforce if your willing to listen and look around for the right fit.

Shawn

The most frustrating thing about my school is not having a lot of activities for other students.

the academics are very good you can get a chance to earn multiple scholarships by having a certain GPA.

The job offers that will be available for you after you graduate from Wilberforce University.

Not having more activities to do and more sports besides basketball for other students.

Diamond

I would say follow your heart, don't settle for anything less than what you deserve.

How housing and food was. It is kind of terrible.

A person who doesn't quite want a challenge. It's really easy.

Wilberforce University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.