Wilberforce University Top Questions

Jerusha

I think a person that doesnt want to learn at all shouldnt attend this school.

Chelsea

The type of person that should attend this school is a person that is very outgoing. Wilberforce University is a school that has a variety very diverse people. A person who is very diverse and can take challenges is the type of person who should attend this school. If you aren?t the person who loves to meet new people and get into different types of activities then this school is not for you at all. There are people at this school who love to be there just because of the environment there in and the people that are around.

aysha

Well I think everyone should be able to get an education anywhere and be allowed to attend any college because you should descriminate no matter what culture or nationality they are.

Dominique

the type of person who shouldnt attend this school is a person who just simply doesnt not care about their future, has bad sociable skills, and who has problems with caring for themselves.

Mariah

A person who does not care for education, prefers bigger settings, and who does not like nature, should not attend this school.

Isha

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school would be someone who is closed-minded, and negative. Wilberforce is a very small school, it's surrounded by dirt roads and corn fields, and to some people that point alone can turn them away. Yet and still I'm still here 3 years strongs and I love it inspite of all it's flaws and all.

Kenya

Everyone should tyr to attend this school. The students make it so much fun.