Wayne, NJ
William Paterson University of New Jersey

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend William Paterson University of New Jersey

Fixed  rate loan

Justin

I find William Paterson to be a great school to attend. I am a communications student and I was sold on the communications department here on campus. The radio station is fun to get involved in with a variety of shows to take part in or possibly pitch. The music variety is excellent to listen to as well. When it comes to the TV studio and club, the students are motivated with a professor who is exciting to learn from as he is knowledgeable at what he does. If there is one aspect the school needs to improve, it is the dining hall. The food over there can be middle-of-the-barrel at best, atrocious at worst! Thankfully, there are nice spots to eat around campus such as a local smokehouse and a QuickChek that is a walking distance away. Also, the campus is diverse so it is not hard to meet new people/make new friends. It can get rowdy in the residential buildings beyond quiet hours but the dorms are great to sleep in. In general, a superb university to attend courses and to create many enjoyable experiences prior to the post college life.

Anonymous

One of the more affordable schools in the area. Served its purpose as getting a bachelors degree. AND IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF AT ALL DO NOT TAKE SUSSANA TARDI FOR ANY CLASSES! I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TAKING HER FOR RESEARCH METHOD. THIS IS THE RUDEST MOST CONCEITED PROFESSOR I HAVE EVER TAKEN IN MY LIFE. SHE BELITTLES HER STUDENTS AND EXPECTS YOU TO NOT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I HAD TO KISS UP TO HER JUST TO GET A C- AND SHE ACCUSED ME OF BEING LAZY. THIS B*tch stirred up so much drama between me and my group mates, but will deny it. Her department is Sociology. On the other hand your first amendment rights on this campus is violated unless you’re liberal. Be careful of who you decide to be yourself around because people including liberal professors will judge you.

Vanessa

I am very happy with the education that I am receiving. Willy P have outstanding, well renown professors who are closely involved with the alumni. The library is very well equipped and the staff is trained to assist the users in the most effective way. Even though I am different than the majority of my classmates because I belong to a racial minority and also because of my age, I always feel fairly included . The environment is very safe and cafeteria is awesome!

Tracy

It has a great art department, helpful and knowledgeable professors! A great reputable school!

JaNaya

William Paterson University is a great school, the campus is beautiful and the people are welcoming. I knew it was the right school for me ever since I attended Acceptance Students Day. It is not too far from home and they want every one of their students to get involved in an extra curriculum activity. Since I am a business major, they have a 5 year business program. The staff is great, they are always ready to help their student and they always have different options to contacting their students.

Sandra

I love William Paterson University since I was a junior I took a Phlebotomy certified program and I loved it. The instructors were so nice and the size of the class was perfect. Everybody got to learn something new with no exceptions and the facilities are always well equipped.

kimberly

My name is Kimberly Williams and I graduated from North Brunswick high and attending William Paterson university. Without a doubt William Paterson is a great school and provided me all the help and needs on my day of taking my placement test. The entire facility brings an excellent involvement for current students and students planning to attend. Not to mention the tasty Delicious various amounts of food they have. It was a great experience and I cant wait to start in the fall.

William Paterson is a great school overall! I love attending and love all of my classes. The faculty and staff really want you to succeed and will help you out as much as they can to help you stay on track. The students are very friendly as well! The campus is very easy to navigate once you find your way around.

Tiffany

My opinion on William Paterson University is Meh. The art program I think is fantastic-- however, living on campus is a not so fantastic experience. There's always litter in the lobbies, litter on the streets-- not to mention walking to the dorms are super sketchy and scary-- especially at night. There's not that much variety to food and I barely eat since I can be a very picky person. William Paterson has its downs but also its ups-- which is the art program. Thats pretty much it in my opinion. I plan to transfer to Montclair State University.

Pedro

it is a good schools and hopefully i can come back in the fall to start my freshman year

William Paterson University of New Jersey administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.