Wayne, NJ
William Paterson University of New Jersey

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend William Paterson University of New Jersey

Fixed  rate loan

kimberly

My name is Kimberly Williams and I attend North Brunswick high and will be graduating this year, and attending William Paterson university. Without a doubt William Paterson is a great school and provided me all the help and needs on my day of taking my placement test. The entire facility brings an excellent involvement for current students and students planning to attend. Not to mention the tasty Delicious various amounts of food they have. It was a great experience and I cant wait to start in the fall.

William Paterson is a great school overall! I love attending and love all of my classes. The faculty and staff really want you to succeed and will help you out as much as they can to help you stay on track. The students are very friendly as well! The campus is very easy to navigate once you find your way around.

Tiffany

My opinion on William Paterson University is Meh. The art program I think is fantastic-- however, living on campus is a not so fantastic experience. There's always litter in the lobbies, litter on the streets-- not to mention walking to the dorms are super sketchy and scary-- especially at night. There's not that much variety to food and I barely eat since I can be a very picky person. William Paterson has its downs but also its ups-- which is the art program. Thats pretty much it in my opinion. I plan to transfer to Montclair State University.

Pedro

it is a good schools and hopefully i can come back in the fall to start my freshman year

William Paterson University was by far my favorite University I have visited. Touring the campus, with the very friendly and helpful tour guides made me fall in love with the campus. I am so beyond happy that I got accepted into this university! And I wait to attend here in the fall!

Kaitlyn

The campus itself is absolutely beautiful. All of the buildings are on the newer side and the small/large group studies rooms in a few of the newer halls are great for studying with classmates and friends. The professors are quite accommodating and let their students know what is expected out of them. There isn't an overwhelming drug or alcohol atmosphere on campus which definitely helps to make everyone feel safer. I am not a fan of the way they pick the the first semester's schedule for incoming freshmen, but the classes assigned are major-specific for the most part. William Paterson University overall overcame my expectations of what college would be back in June when I graduated high school.

Valerie

has a great school system they allow themselves to get to know their students and open with open arms , faculty is very helpful from full on support and studies , William Paterson is culturally diverse which I love and I feel comfortable with that because I get to be around people like me and learn more about people who aren’t like me which is great and could be a wonderful experience .

Machli

William Paterson University of New Jersey is a wonderful place and I can't wait to continue my education there.

Niasia

Overall, William Paterson University is a great school. However like most Universities, it's what you make it. If you don't show up to class on time or at all, expect your grade to reflect that. Facility members won't go out their way for you, unless you might them half way. I'm sure that's not something to be surprised about, this isn't high school. The vibe on campus is copasetic at times, it's what you put in.

Jason

Will power. This is the driving force of William Paterson University. This college strives to help students with anything burdening them, whether it be financially, academically, or even emotionally. I have received many support from professors and counselors, especially from even students with free snacks and a good luck letter during finals. Its not a huge, well-known or famous college but its not just average either. This is my first college and so far, I'm having a great time here.

William Paterson University of New Jersey administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.