William Peace University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for William Peace University

Davyous

I really enjoy the family atmosphere that this school has. You will know everybody, and if you don't know the students by name you will know them by face. The connections with the professors are lovely, and they can even become a close ally on your academic journey. The campus may be small, but it is full of activities almost everyday. Whether they be writing workshops, intramural sports, musicals, sport games, movie nights, etc. It's also convenient that everything is close together, as it makes traveling to building to building swift. Overall this school has given me a new light in my life, and my performing career. The city is also beautiful, and there is always something to do whether it's on campus or in Raleigh!

I love William Peace University! Everyone on campus wants the students to be successful and there are so many opportunities for students to get involved. What I love most are the connections/relationships we can have with our professors. They challenge us and support our decisions on what we want to do with our careers. We also have amazing departments that are set to help guide us along our journey, the Center for Student Success is amazing and so is the Career Design Center! Peace may be small but it has a big heart that you will fall in love with! Go peace pacers!

Darious

It is a nice small liberal arts school that allows the students to have more face to face time with the professors because the class sizes are so small. it is fairly easy for people to be known at the school because there are not a lot of students in the school. Books are included in tuition and off-campus is available.

Destinee

I love it!

Jessi

I absolutely love Peace and all but it is so small. The students here all know each other, every single person. And they act like if you're not on a sports team then you're just a nobody. It's division 3, like your sport is not that serious... And being that it is so small, everyone is in everyone's business. If you do something crazy at a party, the entire school will know about it by Monday. But the academics and class sizes are awesome. Professors are very personal and get to know you so that they can help you do good!

Derek

I think its a great school. Its small so it really encourages a great teacher-student relationship. The teachers really care how you're doing in class and out. If you ever need hep they are 100% willing to do so. they do their best to build upon their relationship with you and get to know you on a regular basis.

Travis

Very good, all around school and would recommend. Highly recommend to anyone interested in studying virtual reality and video game design. The campus is beautiful and the Raleigh area is a great place to spend time. There is plenty of green space throughout the city and on campus. The buildings are architecturally splendid.

Uniququa

Overall, I love William Peace University. It has many things going on, and if, the school do not, they will willingly tell us what Raleigh has going on. They also, try to make academics the best thing ever. We go on adventures, trips. and everything. The teachers will work around your schedule, (as long as it looks like you really want to learn, making classes and partipanting, and etc). You can see their passion.

Jasmine

Overall, I would say that William Peace University ( previously named Peace College ) is still forming into an actual University so it has some good and bad currently. As a current student, I feel like my education is not worth the money that I am providing the school. But, I will say that being directly in downtown Raleigh and providing me with a close-knit community as well as intimate class sizes has made all the difference in this year not being as terrible as it could have been. However, I do believe the professors need more experience and to provide more challenges in the classroom. This is why I gave it a 3/5 star review.

jasmine

This school has its ups and down just like any other schools does. I like how the books are included with tuition and washing clothes are free because some schools you have to pay washing your clothes. I like how they have free tutoring and how professors are able to work with you.

shaniya

William Peace is a great university they strive to make sure students that want to learn to get the best out of there opportunity there. being a current student I did transfer to peace to also play basketball and I have had a great experience. The president is always available on campus and the staff and athletic department everyone is so involved and caring.

Tiffany

My overall opinion is that I like the small campus size it offers and more importantly the small class size it offers because it gives the student more opportunity to interact and actually learn. Campus housing could be better as well as the food but the school does have measures in place so that the student population can voice their opinions and complaints. The school also does a good job of tryin to get student involved in events and activities.

Candice

Love this University, the people are outgoing and helpful in every way. Ready to pursue my dream goal! I have six classes to achieve my credits. William Peace offers many different art and cultural classes, and goes above and beyond their means to help you achieve your goal of college life!

Alba

William Peace University has an excellent reputation but needs to get better and caught up to other high performing schools. Programs need to be better equipped to handle different types of learners. A big issue is that the teachers seem to not updated lesson plans and seem overwhelmed by the number of classes they are teaching.

Kasey

William Peace is a great college. Everything about it is amazing. The campus life is warm and welcoming, the teaching staff really cares about their students and wants the m to do well and succeed, and the athletics are very exciting and everyone gets involved. So happy I decided to come here!

Robin

William Peace University is an excellent school for those seeking a degree later in life. There SPS program is flexible and allows the convenience of on line learning on a scheduled basis; weekly assignments, on line discussions, etc. Professors are quite accessible, I took a class from one who lived in Japan at the time of the course. I was also able to keep up with course work on a two week trip I had planned before enrolling.

Mikayla

William Peace University is involved in their community, both on and off campus, and cares about the safety of their students. Overall, the school is well off academically and personally, but recent renovations are geared toward their appearance and not toward concerns vocalized by students and staff.

Alleah

I have enjoyed my time at William Peace University. The campus is very well kept and the student body are diverse and inviting. The professors are extremely accessible and are dedicated to helping students succeed. The campus is safe and the food is awesome!