Oskaloosa, IA
William Penn University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend William Penn University

Traci

William Penn University is a very diversified, fun learning environment.

William Penn University is a very diversified, fun learning environment.

Advice to parents and or college students: College is as fun as you make it! I came into college knowing the my number 1 priority was learning and getting the best out of my college experience. I was able to take classes during high school that qualified as college credit and I benefited a lot from that. Something I would have done different would have been searching more for scholarships and help with tuition. There is so much out there for students but I didn't take the time to look. That would be my best advice. Just make college a wonderful experience and make it worth while. If you work hard your it will pay off with your success!

I wish I had known more about scholarships to help with the tuition.

William Penn University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.