William Rainey Harper College Top Questions

The faculty/staff/students care about each other and success. This is the best because it helps you fit in and get accomplushed in school.

You

The convenience and the low cost. The teachers are overall pretty committed and interested in the students, and they are a pleasure to have around because they offer knowledge and expertise. The curriculum lends itself to a lot of knowledge, and I appreciate the school because then it results in a lot of resources for high school graduates and local community members.

Dan

The best thing about Harper is the accessability. Location wise, it is very close to home and work. Registration is a very simple process. The professors are interested, enthusiastic, and very knowledgeable in their respective fields. The counselors are helpful and informative. As far as a community college goes, Harper is excellent and I am happy that I have the opportunity that I do.

Ami

This college offers both campus and online courses as well as a Fast Track program at an off-campus site. The Fast Track enables students to complete an Associates Degree in certain areas of study in just two years. These classes meet for four hours, one evening a week for two years and the students stay and study together. The classes are highly intensive with 10-12 hours of homework per week. It's perfect for students who are already working, want to build a study network, and concentrate on their degree.