Davie, FL
William T McFatter Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend William T McFatter Technical College

Cindy

If I knew then what I know now, I would have told myself to take more college classes during high school that would actually count towards my major (because I was in the "College Now program"/free classes). Or to at least have taken the more important/basic classes so I could at least have that done with and just focused on the more intense sujects. I also would've told myself to have taken the time to focus more on school because the other adults didn't lie when they said that things would only get tougher and that you set your career path starting in high school because based on your high school grades, does it it determine what college you could get into. I probably could've gotten straight into a four year college with everything payed off had I taken their advice. And the last thing I definitely would've made sure to tell myself, is to have SAVED SOME MONEY. I can't emphasize how important it is that you have some money, just so that you wouldn't have to stress over the cost of tuition. If only I knew this then.

nga

Advice I would give to myself as a High School Senior would not only be to take more dual enrollment classes to complete college level courses early, but also to choose the college I felt was right for me. As a Vietnamese daughter, I was expected to follow in the footsteps of my siblings and was told to attend Nova Southeastern University to become a doctor. I understood what was wanted and because I was scared to tell my family that I wanted to attend UF for opportunities of exploring more options for a career, I obeyed my parents and did what they asked. Now two years later, I ended up transferring to UF because I was unhappy at Nova. Though it was a great school, I was not happy for personal reasons. Overall, the advice I would give myself as a senior in High School would be to follow your gut instincts and do what you feel is right because in the end it is your life and doing what feels right usually does not end in regret. Also, go to UF because you would have ended up there in the future anyway, so save yourself the trouble.

My past school, NSU, it was great with the exception that students did not take pride in their school and not very many were social.

• $0

William T McFatter Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.