Walnut Ridge, AR
Williams Baptist College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Williams Baptist College

Amber

My classmates are nice, caring, and driven/determined.

My classmates are nice, caring, and driven/determined.

My school Well known for its Christian backround, and for teaching. Many students attend this school to become a teacher and Williams Baptist College had a good reputation for its teachers.

If I could go back and give myself advise, knowing what I know now, I would tell myself to take things more seriously. Scholarships are a huge deal, and slacking off in college will make you lose them. College is the major foundation for the rest of your life, and should be taken strictly and seriously. I know that now, and plan to take these actiions of seriousness, seriously. Its the time to get your life together.

Heather

Williams is best known for its Christian views and its aphiliation with the church.

College is harder than high school, but that does not mean you cannot do it. Be willing to give your studies your full attention and manage your time (and money) wisely and you can do well. So, do not be scared. College is not as bad a place as you think.

A person who does not care about their education should not attend Williams Baptist College. Williams puts a very big emphasis on the education of each individual. Those who do not care will not stay long, because they will more than likely find the college to be too difficult or time consuming.

Melissa

If I could go back to give myself advice, I would advise myself to use time wisely and be more organized. Time management is the biggest thing in college, it allows you to establish what time you have for studying, being with friends, and doing whatever. I would tell myself to make sure I have enough time to study in spurts instead of all at one time and study throughout the day instead of studying late at night. Also, I would make sure to say to have some time for God, as well as friends, because that makes life easier when you are able to step away from your busy schedule and talk to God and be with your friends. Once I establish my time management, organization is the next big thing. Being organized allows you to find things when needed and have everything in a certain place inwhich you have easy access to. Being organized has helped me quite a bit this year because whenever a professor wants something at the beginning of class I can easily pull it out of my binder and turn the item in on time.

Williams Baptist College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.