Williams Baptist College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Williams Baptist College

Rhonda

Love this college! It was a great choice for me!! I love the small classes for most subjects. My favorite attribute of the school is the availability of the professors. They have an open door policy and really encourage students to come in with their questions

Brianna

Williams Baptist College, soon to be University, is a fantastic place to attend school, especially if one is focused on their academics. The student to professor ratio is small, so that means students can better interact with their professors. Students here are not known by their I.D. numbers, they are people with names and faces. Faculty, staff, and students care about one another, and there is a deep sense of community on campus. If you are wanting to sleep all day and party all night, Williams is not your university. However, if you are serious about your studies and your future, you will find a campus full of people to assist you and push you further than you ever thought you could go.

It was the worst semester of my life I still have nightmares about the dorms and the softball coach. The showers never get you clean and I use to go to hotels when I had extra money just to get a nice shower. I cried most nights.

Harley

It is a great, small-town school, but definitely not for everybody. This school is for people who want to pursue their education and appreciate a close-knit, family type feel. Off-campus food could be better, aka cater to the nocturnal state of most students. Overall, the school has great programs and a good atmosphere.

Abby

I really believe Williams Baptist College is a great school. I'm attending the college this coming fall of 2020 and I'm super excited. They have a new works program coming this fall where students can apply for it and graduate college without having to pay anything.

Rebecca

We recently just became an University, so now were Williams Baptist University. I genuinely enjoy my school and the people around it. Everybody has a close bond and are very supportive and caring. The dorm life is nice and the food can be great at times. My favorite thing about William's is the small campus. We are great for our size but being on a small campus has it's advantages. There are smaller classes so more one on one with your professor, and making it easier to make friends. Being with people with the same like faith as you is awesome!

Ashlyn

I was very nervous about starting college, but ever since I have come to Williams, it has always been like a second home. My professors are very helpful and friendly. My friends have turned into family. The atmosphere at this college is unlike anything I have ever known before. It is a great, friendly school!