Wilmington College Top Questions

I wished I would have known that college classes do not meet every day. I also wished I would have known that college classes really aren't that hard!

Britainy

I wish I would have known how easy the admission process was for Wilmington. When I applying I was applying to three schools. The other two schools' admission process was really long and complicated. Wilmington's was so easy, that I was able to understand what was going on every step of the way. And even though it's a private school, it turned out to be cheaper then going to a public school.

I wish i had known that the people are not very open to knew ideas, and the college does not accept donations. For example, to build a new athletic facility, science rooms, droms, ect.

Christy

Before I came to this school, I wish I had known they were planning on building a new science building and athletic facility. That would have just 'sweetened the deal' for me. As a biology and chemistry major who happens to be an athlete as well, this news would have made me want to attend Wilmington College with an even greater enthusiasm than I originally had.

I wish I knew how much the cost of college really is. The first semester really got me because i didn't really understand food costs (being a commuter) and book costs. After the 1st semester, it was easier to budget for those kind of things.

I wish I had known that a private college is this expensive. I didn't believe it. I should have.