Wilmington College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Wilmington College

Wilmington is a very nice school in which I am attending next year. I love the environment of the school. It feels safe when so visit my friends and I always feel welcomed. The dorms are really nice. I love that the classes are small. They are redoing a bunch of the facilities and I’m extremely excited to call that place my home for the next four years.

Alex

Wilmington College has helped me truly develop who I am, I could not be prouder of the person I have become just being at Wilmington for one year. My teachers prioritize me as an induvial, all my teachers known my major, hometown, where I work and known where i want to work in the future and will message we with an opportunity they know of to get me closer to my dreams. There is plenty of clubs and organizations to be apart of on campus that its easy to make friends.

Matthew

I am a sophomore at Wilmington college. I am in the Athletic training program. The program is one of the best. The teachers are there for any help I may need. The course load is very heavy but I feel I am getting a great education. I have joined clubs and made a lot of friends. The dorms and campus food are average.

Richard

Wilmington college so far has been a great experience for me. I am glad I decided to live on campus. It has actually made me grow up by living on campus. I am currently a junior and I like the small classes I have. I am always able to speak to a professor if I need to. There is not a lot to do around town, but the campus is safe and the students make living on campus fun. There are several activities that the campus holds each month. It is a private college, so it is a little on the pricey side. Over 50% of the students are an athlete. It's division III so no sports scholarships. Many of the students work to pay for tuition and room and board.

Alyssa

There is a very family-oriented environment at this facility that makes a person feel welcome and right at home. There are many opportunities to meet new people in many different activities. There are organizations of all interests and many students can find something they are interested in to participate in outside of academics.

Tiffany

Wilmington College is an extremely small school where everyone knows everyone. It is nice to walk through campus and everyone knows you, but at the same time, sometimes you want space. Class sizes were small which was great for discussions. Plus, students were able to connect with their professors on a personal level. This provided a better learning environment because it established a level of respect, empathy, and sympathy. The best part was the hands-on learning experience in which I was able to do research on something that has not been studied before. My mentor was great at helping me accomplish my goals. However, staff and faculty seem to focus on students graduating rather than helping them after graduation. Students should receive access to practice tests for graduate school, for medical school, for teaching certificates, and so on. Furthermore, the board of trustees seem to focused on the business aspect of school and communication is rough. Students voices are not always heard unfortunately. Though I wish I could have fell more in love with my school, I would not trade the experience for anything. It has made me who I am today and my college education at Wilmington will help me pursue my career goals.

Makinsey

Wilmington College is a very welcoming school. Everyone seems to be happy and very energetic on campus. The staff is very nice and caring. When I was visiting I felt very welcomed and excited to consider my next home after high school. In fact, I will be attending Wilmington next fall.

Travis

I thin Wilmington college is a great place and i would love to attend i have been there 3 times on visits and absolutely felt at home. The college is super clean and has some really nice facilities that are used by the athletic teams and their academic side of things is below none it is a top of the line school !

I have had many family members attend, I plan to this fall and I am so excited. It has been my goal to attend Wilmington College since I was very young. I am so excited to be going there this fall to major in psychology and play softball. I love the environment, and with it being a Quaker school everyone is treated equally. I love the professors and students!!

Sam

Wilmington is an exciting college. I myself have anxiety and sometimes the college does spark it, but overall everyone is kind and understanding. The faculty is incredibly nice and helpful. I have had some better experiences but overall I am happy attending the college and I recommend it to any student.

Jennah

When I began college searching, I wanted a college with a friendly environment where I can get focused attention to better my work. The Wilmington College campus is not too small, but not too big. The dorms are not equal to a five star hotel, but they are decent. They are known for having an incredible exercise science program, and agriculture program. There are plenty of activities to get to know the other students on campus and connect! Wilmington College is a fantastic college!

Chase

A great home feel and a place I want to be