Chambersburg, PA
Wilson College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wilson College

Nadia

Wilson College campus every time I have visited feels like a bigger extension of my family and can not wait till I begin my college career in 2020. The softball team is amazing and so supportive of each other. The faculty and other members of Wilson College have been very friendly and full of positive and appropriate information.

Kaitlin

I really love the class sizes at Wilson. I also enjoy how small campus is because everyone is in a community. I like how professors actually care about their students. I am not a huge fan of the food in the dinning hall, but it is not awful. The dorms are pretty good unless you live in Disert Hall. They had water problems, heat problems, and it is the only dorm that has not been updated.

LOVE WILSON!!!! Wilson is a very acedemic and fun school. I have visited Wilson a few times and loved the experience. The professors for my intended major met with me and answered all of my questions. Absolutely beautiful campus. I can't say enough about it.

Cheyanne

Wilson College is a wonderful school for students who enjoy a small campus. The campus is surrounded by wonderful people and nature. The academics are difficult but very rewarding for your education. The professors and faculty are wonderful people who actually care about their students.

Shianne

Wilson College is filled with all kinds of students, and many different activities for them to participate in. The classes are engaging, and small enough that the professors often have one-on-one relationships with all of their students. It's impossible to go anywhere on campus without seeing a friendly face, and there's always someone willing to help in that class you really need to get an A in.

Allana

My overall opinion of the Wonderful Wilson College, as you can see by my intricate renaming of my college, is that it is absolutely amazing. I had the wonderful opportunity to get an early taste of residential life and academic life during Wilson College's first LEAP program. There are no cons to the campus and what lies within or outside of the campus. The campus is beautiful and very scenic with a creek, open fields a gorgeous green grass, a farm, and a nature trail. The college is also right around the corner from the beautiful downtown Chambersburg! Now for academics, the same can be said! Wilson College offers a vast amount of majors and minors anyone could be interested in. The professors show they care for students and push them for excellence. Outside of classrooms and projects, the campus has so many clubs and activities you can never say you're bored and have nothing to do; it is impossible! From dance groups where you can create and showcase your own choreography to even creating your own art club - the possibilities are endless. Ideas at Wilson College are always welcomed and appreciated and if they're radical enough, your idea will definitely come to life! There's nothing better than the vast amount of support systems at Wilson College either. Around every corner you'll have someone willing to help you no matter what your problem may be; poor grades, study habits, research papers, and the list continues! You can't get any better than Wilson. That is my opinion of my Wilson College.

Kelli

Overall this is a wonderful college to attend. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I always feel safe and I'm not afraid to walk all over campus, even after dark. The professors are dedicated and will make time to help you. You are their number one priority. The foods not the greatest but I've had worse. There are plenty of restaurants and thing to do within walking distance. I love this college and would recommend that everyone look into it.

Gabrielle

I would tell myself not to get caught up in other peoples drama and make a name for myself and not to hide behind other people. Also be very open to meeting new people and being a very accepting person

Breana

My classmates are very friendly, and there is no soroioty, we are all treated the same and no one judges anyone.

We have alot of traditions from the very first time the school opened and we get dinked which means you are an offically Wilson College student

I would tell myself to first enjoy your senior year of high school, and dont go into college thinking it will just be like high school because its not. I would also tell myself to learn better time management and also say go to college with a clean plate because you can't let everything bother new because when you going to college you are opeing a new chapther in your life.

Dear "Senior Caroline", I know going to community college is not what you had planned on and you're a little- okay, EXTREMELY- disappointed. Everyone is telling you "you're doing the right thing, going to community college first is smarter!" and "you'll save so much money while everyone is accumulating debt!", but none of this matters because you're more concerned with how community college affects your image. Please listen to me; community college IS the smarter option and you have completed two years of school without borrowing money. Now you're accepted to your dream school and you'll still be able to have your college experience. Most of your friends didn't know how to conduct themselves at school and wasted a lot of money they borrowed for tuition. It also took you a while to get things figured out but you're life is coming together! So trust me: this isn't the end of the world. Enjoy your time at school and you'll do just fine. Love, "Future Caroline" P.S.- College isn't all about fun; it's doing what you have to do to get where you need to be.

Wilson College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.