Wilson, NC
Wilson Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wilson Community College

Lindsey

I enjoying going to school here. All instructors I have had have been amazing! I have completed the LPN program and would recommend it to everyone! I am now in the LPN to RN transition program and again would recommend this program to any LPN looking to transition. Everyone is always encouraging and very helpful. Great place to start furthering your education.

Jackie

Wilson Community College is a 2 year college, but it is a great one. The faculty are very helpful, and instructors are great. I have had no issues with receiving the help that I needed to complete a course. Most instructors desire to see their students succeed.

Justin

I believe that this is a great start on your journey to better education and a brighter future. The teachers are amazing and available when you need them, the campus is manageable and you can top out on top in your academics. This is a wonderful school to help you on your journey.

I absolutely love WCC. The class sizes are small and very manageable. I know I always have access to my teachers, if not in person, then through email or text. If I need help on an assignment, I only have to ask. Additionally, I feel like it is one of the safest campuses I have ever seen. We have a police academy in one of our buildings and there are always police officers circulating.

Tracy

One of the best in the county, very popular.

One of the best in the county, very popular.

They're unique and fun to be around.

Tracy do your best and make good grades, focus on what is important for your future. The decision you are making now will determine your future. Tracy try harder and stop giving up at the first failed attempt.

Wilson Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.