Winston-Salem State University

« See more reviews of Winston-Salem State University

My school is a friendly, yet academically focused environment that is engaged in assisting students with a successful collegiate career that will prepare them for the workforce.

Winston-Salem State University is a school where you are sure to find the career that most pleases you--and has many great opportunities instore for you.

Everyone is friendly and always willing to help each other. The campus is always full of activities everyday and every wants to be the best they can be

My school is very goal oriented and the professors want the students to do good. The professors help the students hands on and help them stay focused.

Winston-Salem State University is the most unorganized, ratchet, high school based learning system school ever.

Winston Salem State University is a well-rounded school that needs help with in the financial aid department.

Winston Salem State University is a diverse college offering many convenient programs for full time workers.

Small but filled with tons of school pride and an evironment where everbody knows everybody.

My school is values leadership and service in our community in NC and also around the world.

My school is a place that helps you to find out where you really want to take your future.