Winston-Salem State University Top Questions

Krustin

My school is values leadership and service in our community in NC and also around the world.

Winston Salem State University is a diverse college offering many convenient programs for full time workers.

Toren

Winston-Salem State University is the most unorganized, ratchet, high school based learning system school ever.

Marstine

Winston-Salem State University is an wonderful Historical ack Collge.

Afton

Small but filled with tons of school pride and an evironment where everbody knows everybody.

Andra

My school is serious in learning and outgoing in activites.

Kareem

Everyone is friendly and always willing to help each other. The campus is always full of activities everyday and every wants to be the best they can be

Valerie

Winston Salem State University is a well managed and organized institution.

Clarence

My school is a place that helps you to find out where you really want to take your future.

Charisma

Winston-Salem State University is a school where you are sure to find the career that most pleases you--and has many great opportunities instore for you.

Monique

It is a good school and the professors will work with you to complete the class.

Janay

Close knit campus where you pretty much know lots of people.

Yvonne

I want to finish classes so I may become an educator.

Bianca

Winston Salem State University is a well-rounded school that needs help with in the financial aid department.

Allique

My school is very goal oriented and the professors want the students to do good. The professors help the students hands on and help them stay focused.

Jarita

Good size, school spirit, highly ranked, competitive, and well known for nursing.

Kierra

My school is a little different than what I expected it to be.

Ivanna

My school is a friendly, yet academically focused environment that is engaged in assisting students with a successful collegiate career that will prepare them for the workforce.