Winston-Salem State University Top Questions

The students enrolled in my program were all motivated, focused, and determined to have successful completion of the nursing program.

Micalyne

My classmates at Winston-Salem State University are helpful and friendly.

Shanequa

My classmates are well spoken, and funny.

Well first of all, no student is the same here at Winston-Salem State University. While there are some who are open-minded and willing to accept people from other walks of life, there are also those who are ignorant to multicultural ways and stuck in their ways. That's just a matter of maturity. However, from the students that I have encountered, they seem to be welcoming. If anyone is looking for a student body that completely agrees with all of their beliefs and values, then WSSU is not for you. There are a myriad of diverse opinions roaming around this campus, but one thing is for sure-- Winston-Salem State students have a voice and they want it to be heard.

Chani

Most of the students that attend WSSU are from either North Carolina or the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia). As far as I have seen at this campus there really are no set cliques at this school. Although the jocks do hang with jocks and cheerleaders with cheerleaders, they do not shun anyone else from hanging with them. The girls that i normally hang with come from different cliques in the school and we still manage to have plenty of fun together (cheerleader, softball player, SGA member, mass. com. major, and poet). I feel that once you find your place on campus, just about anyone can feel at home here. We have a large range of student activities from a poetry club and black men for change, to LGBT and modeling troupes. We are open to anyone and if you can prove a demand for it we are always open to new ideas and new clubs.

Chani

Chani

Chani

Chani

Chani

diamond

The majority of my classmate are well rounded individuals and push each other to do better in and outside of the classroom.

My classmates are all very ambitious, eager, and determined.

Quintoya

My classmates are very open-minded, caring , and dependable.

Tanya

My classsmates are varied from teenagers to older students. I have always found classmates that have a strong sense of being a good classmate. Usually, I make friends with almost anyone I am in class with and love to hear about their experiences. I am a non-traditional student who loves to learn. I wished that I had went to college when I was younger and stress this to my younger classmates.

natalie

no no no.

Bianca

My classmates at Winston Salem State University are very diverse people with very different opinions; but they are the best.

Tiara

They are groups of diverse, intellectual minds.

My classmates are eager to learn and responsible.

I am an adult student and most of my classmates are adults also.

DeBroderick

Fun people to socialize with. easy to work with and easy to get along with.

My classmates are interactive and helpful and look out for other students with the same major.

Tameisha

My Biology classmates are very career oriented and driven.

Ja'Nai

My classmates are strong minded and hard workers.

Ryann

They are very different.

Brittaney

My classmates are very opionated and want to succeed.

Wisdom

My classmates are a bit socially awkward, somewhat close-minded, not very independent, moderately intelligent, mentally stable, good spirited, moral and helpful.

I think my classmates are very nice , easy to get along with, and very helpful with forming study groups.