Winston-Salem State University

« See more reviews of Winston-Salem State University

I think everyone should attend Winston Salem State University. Once you begin attending, you will be motivated by peers and professors to do all that you can to receive a great education so that you will be fully prepared upon graduation. Also, it does not matter if you are one to have school pride or not, I guarantee you after being at Winston Salem for 4 years, you will walk away with more school pride then you could have possibly fathom.

A person with no integrity and lack of maturity as well as no self confidence should not attend this institution.Students with non positive outlooks on their life will not only cause harm to themselves but the campus as well.Senior high school students will not want to attend a university where the campus is not surrounded by positive people.It will lead them to the impression of not having the college experience they were hoping for.

I do not think that any typr of person should shy away from this school. The school students are primarly Aferican American. I am one of the few white students that attend the school. As I said in my previous rresponce I felt quite confortable with the transition.

What type of person that should not attend Winston Salem State would be those that are majoring in Law, Media, and Strong Medicine courses. I say this because Winston Salem does not really have classes that cater to those types of majors as other schools may.

If you are not interested in school at all then you shouldn't attend this school. School is very expensive and rather than waste money wait until you are absolutely mentally ready to dive into the world of acadamia.

I do not think there is a specific type of person that shouldn't attend the school since it has students from many different type of backgrounds and walks of life.

The type of person who shouldn't attend this school, is someone who thinks that they will be able to get through without doing their own work.

All kinds of people should attend the school. There are not discriminations when it comes to Winston-Salem State University.

One who is not goal/career oriented. I believe someone needs to have a good idea of what they want out of their future.

A person that is looking for a school with a very diverse population should not come to this school.