Winston-Salem State University

« See more reviews of Winston-Salem State University

i have met so many new people that love coming to school and love learning new thing. going to school has been one of the best decision of my life and feel great coming to school every day

The advice I would give myself would be to apply myself more in the senior classes, as well as fill out plenty of scholarships. If I knew then what I know now, I would do exactly that.

Make sure your child makes the grade during high school. Study hard, play fair, and focus all of the time. Balance your life. Don't overwhelm yourself with classes.

make sure that your child has visited and knows they consequences of every aspect of the college down to advisors and the housing and financial aid information

Look at all of your choices. Compare schools that are strong in more than one field that you are interested in. Join as many activities as you can handle.

Do all the research possible on any and every school you're interested in and make sure you find more means than one on getting the money to pay for tuition.

Advice that i would give would be that before going to a school I think that it is important that if possible one should visit the school before attending.

Don't choose that college just because your boyfriend /girlfriend or your best friend plans on attending. Have your priorities in line and go down the list.

Enjoy you college experience and don't take moments for granted if you work hard and study it'll pay off, you can have fun as well.

I would give myself the following advice: College is a challenge. Especially with kids in the houshold. You can do it.