Inverness, FL
Withlacoochee Technical College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Withlacoochee Technical College

julianne

decent class sizes. ability for one on one sit downs with teachers.

decent class sizes. ability for one on one sit downs with teachers.

Tiffany

My collage has everything I like to do, I am in vetinary classes. If you don't pass a class they will let you take it again for half price. My collage is the best collage I think is good the teachers teach really well everyone in my class actually understands the vetinary teacher better then all the other classes and electives.

You need to try your best no matter if you are in a bad or a good mood. Becuase if you are having a bad day then as soon as you get to class you will be perfectly fine no matter what. And if you are having a good day it will still be good when you get to your class or elective.

Any one can attend this school if you have a 4.0 average or higher. And if you have a lower grade point average then the teachers will help you with stuff you need help on to bring it up. But they will not let you in the school to take classes only to get the help you need.

Darius

I would tell myself to pay more attention in school and to not worry about girls because they will always be there. I would also tell myself to take the SAT more seriously because it can prevent you from getting scholarships in college.

• $0

Withlacoochee Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.