Wittenberg University

« See more reviews of Wittenberg University

Wittenberg University is known for the diverse students it brings onto campus and the many unique opportunities that are given. When you come to Wittenberg you will find that there are many different clubs and organizations to join that fit who you and what your interests are. Another thing you will find is that you can mix and match so many majors and even create your own! The professors are very relational and want to get to know you and help you succeed! Oh, and I can't forget Ezry....Tiger Up!

Our motto is "Having light we pass it on." This motto was created to inspire students to share their talents and knowledge. Everyone that is familiar with this motto knows that Wittenberg is like one big family. The school is known for its uniqueness and home-like qualities. I have yet to meet a person who does not feel comfortable at Witt. That is one of the most important things about college, because you have to be comfortable on campus.

My school is best known for the attention given to its students by faculty and administrators, as well as its strong community within the student body. I would also say that my school is known for its flexibility of course schedules so that all students take classes in a variety of disciplines.

Wittenberg is best known for it's academic reputation, offering a challenging and engaging liberal arts curriculum. Wittenberg is also known for it's strong biology program.

I heard we were nicknamed an ivy league school of the midwest, also for being very challenging and a place where you can launch a career from.

My school is best known for its highly accessible, caring, and involved teachers as well as its friendly environment.

Having many well rounded individuals that know how to enjoy themselves but at the same time get their work done.

Our Biology and Education majors. For teaching the liberal arts: a well-rounded academic approach to life

They are best known for their job opportunities and their pre med program.

Sciences and east asian studies are among the best in the country