Wittenberg University

« See more reviews of Wittenberg University

Wittenberg is awesome - take advantage of Founders Pub by the time you're 21, don't kiss Wally Witt, and go outside of your comfort zone.

I love Witt and I don't want to graduate even though I feel fully prepared for the "real world."

Come wanting to learn.. we are in college! being the smart person counts when you are here!!

I moved here in August of my freshman year (2006) and haven't moved home since! TIGER UP!

A Wittenberg education is definitely what you choose to make of it.

Wittenberg has changed my life for the better. I love this place.

I love Wittenberg..best choice I could have made for a college!

They have one of the best East Asain Studies programs.

Small class size and accessbility to professors.

A lot of times, people ask me why I would leave Massachusetts, which is often regarded as having some of the best colleges in the country, to go to a small college that they've never heard of in Ohio. And all I have to say is that it felt right. The minute I stepped on Witt's campus, I knew this was the place I HAD to spend the next four years of my life, and it really is the fairy-tale college experience. I heard about Witt from an alum, and one other thing I love about Wittenberg is the passion that students, faculty, staff, and alumni alike all share for this place. It's the people that make the place so special! Tiger up :)