Wittenberg University

« See more reviews of Wittenberg University

Wittenberg is a beautiful campus full of tradition, ranging from every student giving the President a marble at graduation, midnight breakfast before exams, and WittFest, an all day music fest the weekend before classes end. Nothing is better than spring at Wittenberg. Campus is full of budding flowers, students lying on blankets doing homework outside, and more. It’s not even uncommon for classes to be held outside when it’s nice outside. There’s a lot about Wittenberg you come to love and don’t want to leave behind at graduation.

Pretty much, Wittenberg is FABULOUS! Here, you find people who are passionate about what they do, and they want to share that passion with everyone they can. We truly do embrace our motto "Having light we pass it on to others" in that every individual has something to offer, and here at Witt you get the chance to really cultivate and expand that light, so that when you graduate you can take that light and share it with the world!

Witt is a friendly place I would say focused more on developing you as a person, not just getting you a diploma. When you leave you will leave with the closest friends in your life as well as professor connections that will last a long time. As an alumni there is a strong alumni base filled with people so crazy about witt its scary!

Wittenberg is a fun place to be, where people can be on campus, try spreading their wings, and not have to fear about falling because someone will be there to pick them up and someone else will be falling next to them. Everyone here is learning to become mature while having fun and learning life skills, it's just a wonderful place.

I love this school! I've made my best friends here, and hundreds of friends for that matter. When you think of college and the fun you'll have in your mind it is exactly like what you'll think. We have everything you'd want right here!!! I don't want to graduate!!

Wittenberg has lots of tradition too like you have to streak the hollow before you graduate, and you can't step on the seal until graduation or you will not graduate, we have a kissing bridge, a haunted dorm, W day, WittFest, and secret societies.

We have a tradition at Wittenberg known as Streaking the Hollow. Before you graduate, it is known that you are "supposed" to streak (run without clothes on) through the Hollow (the open green area) with your closest friends. It is so much fun!

I see many of my friends transferring out of their colleges and I just can't imagine not enjoying my college experience, it makes me that much more appreciative! Seriously.

Wittenberg was the last school I looked at in my college search and it was clearly the best. I encourage people to come visit the campus and see what it is all about.

Wittenberg is a great school where you will meet amazing people and make memories that will last a lifetime. It is a lot of work but it is also a lot of fun!