Wittenberg University

« See more reviews of Wittenberg University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

One of the biggest stereotypes about Wittenberg is that the campus is too small and there is nothing to do for students. Another stereotype is that students are unable to receive a high, superior education like you could at a major state school.

I do not think that there are any prevalent stereotypes that proliferate around the student body other than what admissions statistics tell you: majority of students are middle class Caucasian.

That because the school is expensive all the students are rich and they are going to be carrying around the most expensive items and be snobby to anyone that isn't rich

Some of the stereotypes that people have about Wittenberg students is that they are spoiled rich kids who have big egos. They believe that we are very cliquey.

-It’s a bunch of white, rich kids. -Seriously Liberal. -Oh their Lutheran or religiously affiliated… -“The Witt Bubble” -Its just a party school.

Before coming to Wittenberg, I always seemed to hear about how friendly and active everyone on campus was.

Some stereotypes are that Wittenberg students just party all the time and don't ever do their academics.

Witt students are extremely involved! We have a large greek population and a large amount of athletes.

Being from Springfield, I know that it is that all Witt students are rich and stuck up.

I was told that it was too expensive to go, because the up-front cost is outrageous! M