Wittenberg University

« See more reviews of Wittenberg University

The size of Witt is just right for me. I like being able to recognize people everyday. I think that one of the things of Witt that is the most unusual is the Community service requirement. I think that the requirement, while it can be a hassel to do, is a good way for the students to connect and support the Springfield community. The Springfield Community supports the Wittenberg Campus and it is a good expericence to be out in the community.

The school is the perfect size in my opinion. It is small in a sense that you will always recognize someone no matter where you go, but at the same time there will always be a face you do not recognize. It is this perfect balance that allows Wittenberg to feel the perfect size to me. Wittenberg students are very proud of their school and show it in every campus activity possible! Tiger spirit is the way to go!

i like that wittenbeerg is a small school. The scenery also draws in a lot of students and the it one of the factors that draws them here. i feel that the professors are very personable and i cant wait to start my classes to get that one on one contact that i wouldnt have been able to get at larger schools. Here at Wittenberg im not lost in a sea of faces. I have the ability to stand out and be noticed.

Everyone here talks about the "Witt Light" and the "Witt Family," and while these sound really corny to prospectives, you learn within the first weeks and months what these really mean. You learn to embrace and pass on your light and that the people you're spending these four years with will always ask how high if you say to jump. Wittenberg is my home away from home.

Wittenberg is just the right size. There are enough people here that you feel like you can meet people and know that you will see them the next day. It has good sports, greek life, and tons of extra curricular activities. The faculty and staff are receptive to the needs of students and the president is very visible to the entire campus.

For me, Wittenberg is the perfect size. There are enough students that you don’t get bored but it is small enough that we all feel like a big family. The campus is beautiful and everyone is very welcoming and friendly, which is something that stood out to me on my campus tour. The best part of Wittenberg is probably the faculty.

The best thing about Wittenberg is the friendly atmosphere. Walking to class during the day, I always see people to say hello to, and I always feel like a valuable part of the community. More than just seeing friendly faces, I am surrounded by beautiful scenery and green space every day.

The size of the school is perfect. It's big enough to be well established, but small enough to provide the intimate classroom setting that so many students need. Campus is beautiful; however, I wish it were not in Springfield.

Positives: +Student Body +Faculty +Fun Negatives: -Dining Services is sub-par and overrated. -Top end administration leads to poor programs and wastes resources, such as 250k spent on trash cans over campus.

Wittenberg is not too small and it’s not too big. You can go to class and know one or two people but yet make a new friend and see people you have never seen before. It is really like a big extended family.