Burbank, CA
Woodbury University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Woodbury University

I would tell parents to allow their student to pick their future. Do not dictate where the student will go; work with them to find their calling. I do not know where I would be without the support of my parents. Knowing this allowed me to express myself without limitation and encouraged me to pave my own path. I would also tell parents to be supportive of the major their child chooses. It makes life so much easier knowing that you have people to fall back when you need support, instead of people who will say "I told you so". For students who are looking for the right college I would tell them to look into the program and make sure the school has what they are looking for to help better their career. Check the facilities, talk to the faculty and take a tour of the campus. Get involved in a summer program at the school to get a better feel of the student body, if such a program is offered. When you walk onto the right campus you will know, it will just feel right. You will feel like you belong.

I would like to have seen the resume of the professors who teach the different classes so I could have an understanding of their approach to the topic in the course.

Angela

Fashion Design, Digital Design, Architechture

Fashion Design, Digital Design, Architechture

Make sure to go and visit each college that you are interested in. Figure out what there is to do in your free time, if it is possible to get around without transportation. Make sure to save up enough money since bills and expenses are always around when you are living on your own. Lastly, make sure that the place that you chose makes you happy.

A person that is looking for a one-on-one type of experience with their teachers.

Peter

They are very diversed from Asians to Caucasians, right-out-of-high-school to older, quiet to active, conservative to liberal, typical to creative, and many more.

Woodbury University is not a very large school where students could enjoy active social life nor lively campus. However, it is a small school with small classes where it focuses on the relationship between the students and the teacher toward the academic progessions. The school of Architecture is well known amongst the professional field which easily allows the students to get involved in the field after graduation. Also, almost everyone of the instructors in school of Architecture are practicing in the professional fields of architecture. Thus, the students are directly learning and experiencing what they will be expected to do in the real field.

I wish I had known the actual size of the school, which is quite small, thus lacking in number of facilities.

Woodbury University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.