Worcester Polytechnic Institute

« See more reviews of Worcester Polytechnic Institute

My school is best known for its schedule: three classes and physical education class each term for seven weeks and then a week off. It?s great, new classes, new teachers, new classmates, fresh material and books. I?m excited, ready to go for the gusto. I go to class, do the homework, study ... and just as I realize the teacher?s assigning a lot of work and I start feeling like I don't want to study anymore I hear ... "final exam, next week." To which I respond, "sweet, three more classes completed!"

Engineering. Project based learning. Well-prepared students with real world experience. Problem solving. Group work.

people who are good at engineering and not good at writing. also for the food in the cafeteria, it is very good

Engineers! 98% of our students have jobs within 6 months of graduating! Having more men than women at school!

The 3 projects - 1 humanities oriented, 1 interdisciplinary, and 1 within the major, usually with a company.

My school is best know for its academic excellence. It has a great math and science program.

engineering, real world experience through projects in local and global areas

Engineering and science based majors, hands on learning, and very nerdy.

WPI is best known for its engineering and robotics academic programs.

theory and practice. working in groups to achieve a goal or project