Worcester Polytechnic Institute

« See more reviews of Worcester Polytechnic Institute

There are tons of opportunities at your disposal. In terms of leadership, academic help, clubs e.t.c, WPI is not in short supply. There is an organization for everyone. The campus is beautiful during spring and early fall terms. All the employees are accomadating and nice. The atmosphere is open and inviting. Most importantly, the standards are high. Graduating with a degree from WPI will more than prepare you for a career.

The campus itself gives off a free-spirited atmostphere. It has exactly the right amount of urban vs rural scenery. Sure, Worcester is a big city in New England, but gafter rowing up around New York City, Worcester has a refreshing connection with trees and greenery and just overall freedom that I never experienced anywhere else.

The social life is way better than you expect. It's not just a bunch of nerds playing video games all the time, which is what you expect going to a school that is so hard to get into. The fraternities and sororities make the campus. The best part is, there's one for everybody.

That I am going to be making more money when I hraduate than they are.