Blairsville, PA
Wyotech-Blairsville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wyotech-Blairsville

Karington

Wyo Tech has an amazing and helpful atmosphere. The campus is beautiful, and well equipped to meet the needs of the students. The staff has the utmost care for the students and is readily available when a student or their family needs information, financial aid, and/or wants to further their Wyo Tech experience. Overall has the best atmosphere, expertise, supplies, and readies the student for the work force.

Ashlynn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself so much advice, I'd be talking for hours. The main point I would hit on, however, is to apply for scholarships through my high school. There were a lot of local, easy-to-get scholarships, but I did not lift a finger to them. The second point I would make is to keep on my goals for losing weight. I hardly have time to excercise anymore, and I have been stressed out of my mind. I would also love to see myself make better use of my time to devote to art, witing, and reading.

The school that I am attending is DeVry University. They have so many different degree programs, and flexible schedules. There are completely online, on campus/online, and full on campus options. I believe any sort of person should attend this school, simply because of the amount of programs there are.

Well, if you don't want to have an amazing college experience, you should not attend. DeVry welcome anyone onto their campus, and they are a relatively modest price. It is not a specialized school however.

Scott

My school is unique because it is completely related to the automobile field which is what im highly interested in. I have also talked to graduates from my school and have found their job placements are exactly where I want to be

I am 23 years old now, I have experienced college and learned the hardway. If I were able to speak to myself in high school , I would tell myself like i heard everyone else tell me, Education is the most important thing that I need to focus on and dont procrastinate. I would tell myself about school fairs and tell myself more about financial aid and these wonderful things called grants that just takes a little time and effort to help me go a long way!

I like to tell my friends about all the engines and "hands-on" training that i will recieve. I also tell them about the jobs that i could be able to persue. The thing I am most excited about would be the Dyno tuning and electrical aspect of the school.

Angel

Keep the 1970 Cutlass and bring it to school. Once you get here you could eventually strip her down and customize her in any way you choose. Save money so you can have off campus houseing. Girls arnt allowed to stay their overnight. lol

One of the Dorms that they have here look and feel as if your in prison. If i would have known this i would have gotten off campus houseing

I get to learn how to fix cars and make cars look beautifull. We restore old cars and paint them custom colors.

• $0

Wyotech-Blairsville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.