Fremont, CA
Wyotech-Fremont

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wyotech-Fremont

It is best known for its Automotive Technology program. it is, like most trade schools, known for getting students trainned in specific fields of study in a shorter period than a four year college to help people get into their career faster.

The biggest mistake I made when I was in high school and later in college was that I felt since I didnt know what I wanted to be when I grew up that it meant I shouldnt continue school until I did know. I know that in High school I was very stubborn and rarely listened to advice, I highly doubt that I would li sten to advice from myself! I would have instead tried to place hints around myself to guide my "past self" in the right direction. I am currently pursuing the Automotive field. perhaps I would encourage myself to take some beginners courses in automotive and see if I liked it. I would tell myself that even though you dont know what you want to do for a career, you shoud try to find things in school that interest you. I would make sure that I didnt stop going to school just because I didnt know what classes to take, or which field I would enjoy.

THe worst thing would probably be that the probgram is not an official degree, but rather a "certificate of completion" this isnt a g to atahuge problem, but it causes problems when trying to attain funding for school because a lot of scholarships offer money for students attending "higher education" programs or schools that do offer a degree.

Anthony

I would have prepared myself better academically so my options would have been greater. I also, would have started right out of high school, instead of waiting and finding myself in a dead end job. Life could have been easier if I had planned for college earlier, since the economy took a turn for the worst. I can't go back and undo time, however, I can advise younger kids to prepare better than I did for college. Another factor would be taking the college entrance exams required for college. I never felt it was necessary, or that I would ever need to take exams for college. I thought I could make a great living in construction. I now know how hard construction is on my body, and education is what counts.

Everything about this school was terrific, in fact I love the school. My only complaint is the financial aid didn't cover the tuition. The options are very limited. This is why I am applying for scholarships to service my future debt when I graduate.

Someone who likes individual attention. Someone who likes smaller schools. Someone who likes to learn and work in a fast paced environment.

Wyotech-Fremont administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.