New Orleans, LA
Xavier University of Louisiana

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Xavier University of Louisiana

Charmelle

Intelligent . They care for their grades and work hard to improve them when they fall lower than they should. They put care and thought in all assignments no matter how tedious they seem.

My school is best know for gettting minority students into medical schools. When it began though it was known for it's music program.

I've mostly been getting information about various medical schools. I've also been getting information about what I could be doing to improve my college experience and increase my chances of getting into college. This is information that I haven't gotten on my own or from my high school. This information is preping me for what I want to be in life. That is why it is valuable. Even with the twists and turns I can count on the fact that I am getting what I want.

Diamond

My classmates in college are young arfican americans who are trying to succeed in life! Many are trying to get into medical school and become doctors or pharmacist. Also we have many who are trying to focus on becoming other things in life!

I have only been in college for a month and what I have gotten out of my experience in college is that you studies comes first and you must be serious about schoolinn order to succeed. There are many other students here trying to make it into medical school and the moment you stop being serious is the moment you will lose your spot in the race to becoming something you had plans on becoming. The process is not hard if you are willing to work hard and be a successful. No one cares about your feelings and no one really care about if you do your homework. Life is a tad bit harder when you become a college student!

That 92% of the african americans who attend my school get accepted into medical school. Also they have great school spirit.

Jazzmine

While in college the responsibilities increased. I had to make sure I was always punctual and gave every assignment 100%. I made exceptional grades and that, in turn, allowed me to receive many awards and Valedictorian of my class. My college experience taught me to really appreciate the education I was receiving; I understand the full value of an education. Lately, it has been very difficult applying to enroll back into school, to receive a Bachelor’s Degree, for financial reasons. College taught me to be an adult. I had to care of everything on my own; so, I became a more responsible, dependable young adult. In college, I had many presentations, which increased my charisma skills. Also in college, I gained amazing friendships that I do not believe could have happened anywhere else and made me a more sociable individual. In all, my college experience made me a better overall person. I undoubtedly understand and respect the importance of a higher education.

Shelly

My young classmates have knowledge beyond measure.

My young classmates have knowledge beyond measure.

My experience at Xavier University of Louisiana has impacted my life in a major way. Eventhough, I have had only one year of experience, I feel like a more mature person. I have truly grown in various areas while at Xavier. Because of maturity and growth I can value Xavier's worth. Xavier's prestige is not manifested until one is an enrolled student. One thing I love about my school is its liberal arts education. Here, you get to have your cake and eat it too! From live Opera performances on campus to trips to Allen Ailey Dance Concerts., It has certainly broadened my horizons. I value this part of my education in particular because it is such a privilege. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I feel extremely proud to call myself a Xavierite

Xavier is a liberal arts college. The university allows the students to be successful in every aspect, not solely on good grades. I love the small campus and the close knit community.

holly

It has been a valuable experience because i plan on transferring to a 4 year university to earn a bachelors degree. with the degree i can get a better job than i would be able to get without one. attending college has introduced me to new ideas and an opportunity to meet people i otherwise wouldnt have. College has given me the opportunity to find out what i do and do not want to major in.

Brittney

Xavier University of Louisiana is very close knit

Xavier University of Louisiana is very close knit

I have learned a lot of valuble life lesson while attending college. Most of all, it has made me a responsible adult and I am very appreciative of that.

The worst thing about Xavier University of Louisiana is the meal plans. There is such a lack of variety and the food choices become very redundant really quickly. I think they should give the students more options on what they want to eat.

Gina

Well it in the Who Dat Nation. The recent super bowl winners city. It's surrounded by fun and spectacular events

Ou tof my 5 years of community college, I have received good education but what next. An associates degree really does not cut it. I have to aim higher. One importatn thing that i will always remember , is to not crap around and take easy classes because you will be in school longer than you think.

The tuition. This is my first time attending and it very expensive

Talanisha

My college experience have been life changing as an individual. I learned to have more respect and confidence in gaing a future for myself. It will be a goal I reached all alone, that I can truly say I accomplished by the grace of God and my own encourage. Although there is support of my family and friends....I push myself the most. College life is the entertrance step of being an adult the way I look at it, and I wanna make all the right choices in order to pass the step and continue on my journey of being a succesful individual. And hopefully inspire others to the same as me!

I knew everything about the school before I APPLIED.

There' s no set individual who may or may not attend the university. Everyone is welcome!

i've matured as a person but im still myself i realize that having my parents pay out of pocket for my education is something to appreciate. anytime that i mess up on a test or quiz i feel as though im letting my family down. being away from them only make me stronger and i know that I have no choie but to succeed..or i'll be home.

i wish i'd known that i wasnt exactly beautiful

the worst thing about my school is the over all curb appeal

Faith

Xavier University is a school that allows students to have one-on-one time with their professors' the teacher to student ratio is less of most universities.

My first year at xavier I have learned how to be an even better writter then before. Also, my experience here helped me develop my interpretation skills as well as the skills to mutitask and solve any problems I have individually. I experienced the learning experience of a lifetime.

I wish I had Known more about Writting techniques so I could not only be on the proper level but also stay ahead in my education.

Xavier University of Louisiana administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.