Xavier University of Louisiana Top Questions

Antonia

Awful

Michelle

Xavier University has a very diverse faculty and staff that are very helpful to students academically and are willing to help you pursue your goal whenever possible.

Brooke

My school is very family orientated. Its an enviroment where you know that the proffesors and administrators are here to help you better yourself not only educationally but as a person too.

Dominique

My school, Xavier University of Louisiana is a good academic school that will help prepare you for your inteneded major.

Breia

Xavier University is a school of academic excellance, its the motto and lifestyle of the univeristy.

Timmy

Xavier University of Louisiana is a good school to go to for those who have a strong interest in the science field.

Shanti

Xavier is a fun school if you know how to balance your time.

Johnnie

A fun cultural as well as acedimic place to grow.

Christina

Xavier University of Louisiana is the only Catholic Historically Black College and/or University and is number 1 in sending African-Americans to medical school.

Brittney

Xavier University of Louisiana is very close knit

Faith

Xavier University is a school that allows students to have one-on-one time with their professors' the teacher to student ratio is less of most universities.

Xavier University is a great school if you are very serious about your education. It's one of the top schools in the country and it's a historically Black college which is especially great for African-American students. The campus is very small so you don't have to worry so much about getting lost and because of the small campus, it feels more like our own community.

Britany

XU is a Historically Black College that cares about the development of it's students, both academically and personally.

Briyana

At Xavier, academics are always first and we strive to produces the best students to work in the medical field.

Courtney

Fun, outgoing, expensive HBCU.

Courtney

Its an academically based strong science school with not a lot to do most times,except study.

kendall

My school is a gumbo of different styles and personalities that come together for the greater good of friendship, fun and academic excellence within a somewhat small community and which is our campus.

Jawhara

Johnson C. Smith University is a great place to come and experience life and education at its best.

J

A small friendly community.

Xavier University is a close knit community that is eager to help out others in need.

Deha

It has it moments of fun and excitement, then there are times where the school is dull and inactive.

Merije

A place where academics is of the utmost importance and there is little room for error or laziness with plenty of social experiences to get involved in, however the collegiate experience will only be as vibrant and entertaining as you make it.

Alexis

Xavier is a university where lifetime friends are met and promising careers are started.

ashley

small and uneventful.

My school provides a supportive and nurturing enviornment for its students, and while it places importance on academics, there are non-academic activities as well.

Krista

Its emphasis on learning

chauntel

A school focused on health related professions.

Zainab

Xavier University of Louisiana is the best university to attend especially if you are majoring in the sciences. The Pre-Med program is at its best. We are the number one Catholic University to send African-American to Medical school.

Jaynesha

My school's main focus is on the sciences, basically for those interested in careers in medicine, pharmacy, etc.

Krystal

Xavier is not just a college, it is a family where everyone is important and essential.

Paul

We're small, academic, unique and loyal.

Taryn

Xavier strives to offer academically challenging classes but needs to be better organized especially in regards to financial and fiscal policies

olabimpe

vey educational focused.